Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Seaway - Big Vibe (October 16, 2020) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Aug 11, 2020.

1. FloatUpstream

Regular

If You Let Me would fit at home on the All In My Head ep, this is one of my favorite things they've done

2. Joshua

Regular

Even when vacation came out my thoughts were that they could open for bands like third eye blind or weezer and get a decent reaction from the crowds, this album definitely has more of that going on

Fox83 likes this.
  3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

This is a nice step in the right direction for these guys. Mrs. David is the shit!

Pepetito likes this.
  4. btr

Trusted Supporter

5. dzyjay

Regular

After one listen through this is incredible.

BigMouth likes this.
  6. SPine

Trusted

Album is a vibe lol

7. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

This is the first album I've checked out by this band and I am loving it. Only complaint is that it snowed today and doesn't match snowy day vibes (that's what Matt Berninger is for!)

earthlight likes this.
  8. dzyjay

Regular

My band is recording with Anton Delost (the producer of this album) next month. I can’t wait.

JaytotheGee, morken and BigMouth like this.
  9. michael_gatto

Trusted

Vacation didn't really do it for me with the exception of a few tracks, but damn this is really good.

10. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

Ok, I retract what I said about the last two tracks. Kinda. “Sick Puppy” is great, still not quite sold on “Wicked” but I’m really enjoying every other song on here.

11. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I think the album definitely falls off a bit in the last half but damn this is such a fun listen. I’ve had certain songs stuck in my head for days.

earthlight likes this.
  12. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I like this album a lot

JamesMichael likes this.
  13. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Damn I forgot this was out. Enjoyed the singles so excited to hear this.

JamesMichael likes this.
  14. seanxwilliams

Scar crossed lovers, forever

This rules

JamesMichael and BigMouth like this.
  15. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yo this is sick.

16. footiepajamaz

Regular

I used to run into the artist who did most of the artwork for this release at shows around my town when he drummed in Head North. The main reason I dug into the album in the first place, but it really hits for me. I saw Seaway a few years ago and it didn't do much for me at the time, but these songs are a BIG VIBE.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  17. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Brain In a Jar is a moooonster song - the guitars during/after the bridge are just filthy

18. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

19. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

20. jorbjorb

7 rings

still vibing with this

JamesMichael likes this.
  21. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

22. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

This album has just been on repeat since last week.

23. SPine

Trusted

I love that a lot of these bands I’ve seen and followed over the past 5-6 years have been releasing their best music. We’re all getting older and they’re evolving their sound in a great way.

Bummed because Seaway shows are always a lot of fun. This tour hitting Mahall’s is exactly what I want right now. This year sucks with no shows.

Joshua and JamesMichael like this.
  24. btr

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I’d love to be at a Seaway show right about now

Pepetito and SPine like this.
  25. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Loving the power pop *vibe* on this. This is the album I wanted them to make when I first heard the All In Your Head EP. Its time for all the pop punk bands to start writing 90s power pop records.

fredwordsmith and JamesMichael like this.