Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Seaway - Big Vibe (October 16, 2020) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by btr, Aug 11, 2020.

1. btr Aug 11, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 12, 2020)
    btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

Release Date: October 16, 2020
    Record Label: Pure Noise Records

1. Brain in a Jar
    2. Big Vibe
    3. Mrs. David
    4. Still Blue
    5. Wild Things
    6. Pathetic
    7. Sweet Sugar
    8. Peach
    9. If You Let Me
    10. Wicked
    11. Sick Puppy

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Very stoked

3. btr

Trusted Supporter

Song’s out and it’s a bop. One vocalist

4. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Did their second vocalist leave the band?

5. This is great! I liked the dual vocal approach but the guy who stayed definitely has a more unique vocal tone. These guys write such fantastic pop songs.

Dede ilham likes this.
  6. morken

Not everything means something, honey Supporter

Wow, this was a pleasant surprise. Haven't like anything they've done since Colour Blind (which I loved), but this song popped up on my Spotify today and brought a big smile to my face.

7. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yep, they just never really announced it. Last week he posted some cringeworthy blue lives matter shit and the band announced he hasn't been a part of the band since December and his views were not reflected by the band.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  8. btr

Trusted Supporter

9. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Its a solid Seaway song. Band will be just fine without the second vocalist.

10. Really stoked to check this out later. I think this band has been so consistently great since All In My Head. If they had shown up a couple years earlier, the AP.net community would have been all over them like it was for Man Overboard.

11. I honestly don't know why they aren't the biggest pop punk band at the moment. Every single song they write is catchy and a good time.

cosmickid likes this.
  12. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

Ohhhhh I love this.

13. btr

Trusted Supporter

I remember seeing them in 2013 and thinking they were going to be massive but they’ve kind of always been at the same level since they signed to Pure Noise

cosmickid and BigMouth like this.
  14. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

This band are so good. And they have been great for years now. Feel like this band should be massive.

BigMouth likes this.
  15. Honestly, I'd like to meet a pop punk fan that doesn't like Seaway. I feel like people just don't know about them.

16. Cool song.

17. It's not Color Blind 2.0, but every song on there is catchy and a fun time. Give it another try!

18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Damn! Vacation rocks so hard

BigMouth likes this.
  19. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Vacation didn't gel with me at first but I think it's fantastic now.

20. Vacation has hits, I still listen to “London” a lot

21. btr

Trusted Supporter

They're 3/3 for me. All In My Head EP has some of their best work

22. New song slaps, honestly I always thought the second singer held them back.

Agreed about them sorta being stuck, I feel like a lot of bands on Pure Noise that don't instantly become huge just plateau.

23. I don't see how London is a super serious song at all, it's just a fun track about being into someone who's just got a totally different life than you.

I never come back to Hoser beyond Shy Guys but music is subjective so like what you like! I'm gonna echo how good that All in My Head EP is though, great stuff on there.

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Keep Your Stick On The Ice is one of my fav Seaway songs

ECV, btr and lettersandnumbers like this.
  25. btr

Trusted Supporter

Play Sabrina

JamesMichael and JaytotheGee like this.