Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Seaway - American Vacation '18 Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by btr, Oct 23, 2017.

1. btr

Trusted Supporter

Buffalo 1/26 is cancelled. No explanation why yet

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Looks like they're cancelling this tour and doing the direct support slot for Neck Deep's tour

Huge bummer

3. emlantzy

Regular

On their Instagram it says they're just postponing the tour, hopefully it'll happen later in the year still

4. btr

Trusted Supporter

Just saw they were dropped and added to our Neck Deep date. Haven't seen a proper Seaway headliner in years

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I was really excited to see them headline

6. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

With Confidence was supposed to open on the Neck Deep tour, but since they're going on hiatus, Seaway will be replacing them

I just saw them at a sold out show Sunday supporting for Silverstein though, and they were great so...

8. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Rescheduled headlining dates probably means new support bands. Seaway is ok, but I was REALLY looking forward to seeing Trash Boat.

9. btr

Trusted Supporter

Seaway is probably on Warped Tour as well, so don't expect the headliner until Fall/Winter 2018

10. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I'm kinda bummed they arent doing the headliner for a while but fuck yes to the neck deep support slot

11. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Oh god, fuck Neck Deep. That's a huge bummer.

ALT/MSC/FAN and JaytotheGee like this.
  12. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I feel bad for the support. Now these bands have to scramble to either find an open tour (which, good luck at this point) or just take off touring, which this tour could have been a source of income.

I get why Seaway did it but it's still shitty.

TJ Wells likes this.
  13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I don’t even know who the support was other than Trash Boat but it does suck.

14. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Was going to be Grayscale, Homesafe, and Trash Boat. Honestly if Grayscale wanted to they could just do a headliner possibly. But I'm sure the venues would be even smaller than what they were on the Seaway headliner.

15. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

dang that’s an awesome lineup. at least I’m seeing grayscale on Saturday I guess.

16. DonnyFTW

Regular

I’d be down with that. Carousel Kings aren’t up to anything in the new year... both are Pennsylvania bands. Be nice to see at least a mini tour happen with them.

17. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Yeah, I get that that's a big opportunity for them, but it's still a bummer. I feel really bad for the supporting bands. Hopefully their fall tour is the same lineup.

Also, fuck Neck Deep.

estacey99, kman22 and tyramail like this.