Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Seaway - American Vacation '18 Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by btr, Oct 23, 2017.

1. btr Oct 23, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 21, 2017)
    btr

Trusted Supporter

*This tour has been postponed*

[​IMG]

2. SPine

Trusted

Seaboiz. Will be at Cleveland. Love when they play Mahall's

3. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Pretty stoked. This will be the 3rd time I’ll get a chance to see them in like 4 months, so that’s cool. Excited to see openers.

koryoreo likes this.
  4. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

So we all know the openers right?

I heard Grayscale/Homesafe/Trash Boat, I could be wrong though

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

All about it.

Super happy this is a Saturday, going to party very hard

SPine likes this.
  6. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I haven’t heard anything but if those are the openers I am 110% sold.

7. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

That's the word going around. Although someone did say that Trash Boat might not be on, but another person talked to Seaway and they said Trash Boat was on the tour. I think it's safe to say they're on but they were a late add.

8. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Yeah the openers are Grayscale, Trash Boat, and Homesafe. I don't know which one between the bottom two is the actual opener. Members of Grayscale are who confirmed Trash Boat to me.

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'm assuming Trash Boat as direct support, Grayscale 2/3 and Homesafe opening

10. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Surprised Seaway is coming here again within such a short time frame, but really happy they are. Awesome support and Seaway will be a blast.

tyramail likes this.
  11. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Me too, but I’ll take it. Also I’m really curious what you look like in a really not creepy way, because I’m pretty sure we go to so many of the same shows hahah

koryoreo likes this.
  12. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

No worries haha I've always wondered the same thing about a few people on here. Pretty sure Jnunn118 and I have been going to the same shows for years as well. I usually try to keep a low profile at shows, I'm not super social because a lot of people annoy me that go to shows now days lol

tyramail likes this.
  13. emlantzy

Regular

Gonna try to make it to Cleveland for this one, I wasn't able to catch them on the FYS tour

14. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Hahahaha, fair enough! I know a few others in here go to a lot as well, small world!

15. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Grayscale is the direct support band.

koryoreo and tyramail like this.
  16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Nice, I should try getting into them again. I really liked the singles before the record came out but couldn't get into the album

17. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I wouldn't be shocked if we've stood right next to each other multiple times over the years haha

koryoreo and tyramail like this.
  18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I'm sure we have haha I see quite a few people at the same shows in Portland, but I'm always too awkward to strike up random conversation

19. I'm just glad bands are playing GameChangerWorld less and moving over to Asbury Park as far as NJ goes.

20. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I will second that notion! I just looked up what's coming to GCW and it's only 4 events until Thanksgiving. Does this mean they're just going to be renting out the event space for parties and getting rid of shows? Looking at the current HOI schedule, 3/4s of those shows could've hit up GCW. Personally, I haven't been to either venue for a concert (been during other events) and HOI is miles better in terms of sound, cleanliness and overall decor.

21. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

This is me. I’m always like oh it would be cool to meet you guys and then I remember I’m actually awkward af haha.

22. SPine

Trusted

I definitely have stood near @JaytotheGee before the two of us actually met haha

tyramail and JaytotheGee like this.
  23. I have no idea, but the way they handled the FYS show was terrible. Probably wouldn’t go back unless the tour package was good enough.

24. TDenverFan

Regular

The lack of a VA/DC date means I probably can't make this... bummer

25. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Yeah, the fact that there's no Minnesota/Iowa/Wisconsin date is... the least surprising thing in the world, but doesn't bode well for my chances of going. I'm not really a fan of Seaway but it still sounds like a fun show