Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Search Party (HBO Max) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Can’t wait

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

this is still great, and it's gonna be 2 episodes every Sunday for the next 5 weeks

Contender and yeahrightdude like this.
  3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

What a good show! I can’t wait to see what happens with the season.

4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I should have rewatched the first season before starting this one but I really enjoyed the first two episodes

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Yeah I forgot like half of what happened

6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Solid first two episodes!

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

wow

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Watched that trailer for the new season and opted to give it a shot. From the opening droning sound of Purity Ring, I knew this was for me.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Blew through season one last night. Really loved it. The climax was awesome.

Really hate that TBS won't let me watch season 2. I don't have a cable provider. Just let me watch, dammit.

10. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Finally got around to the first two of the new season, still really great and the change in premise makes things super fascinating. I'm screaming at the screen every time they very clearly fuck up (even though they're destined to fail at the cover up), specifically Portia taking the picture with the border guard, sure to be posted on social media and reveal they actually were in Canada at the worst possible moment. Love this show.

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

murder makes people naturally inquisitive Agnes
    I can't go to prison they'll resent my perfect bone structure and sparkling personality
    I wouldn't call the Manson murders a mistake

John Early's performance this week's episodes is one of the best things I've ever seen,Meredith also killed it as Portia and Alia is still the best

yeahrightdude likes this.
  12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

13. irthesteve

Wait, what????? Why?? HUH?!?!

14. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah I noticed tonight when I went to catch up on last weeks episode that the whole friggin season was there. Whats the deal? Part of me is stoked that I can binge the whole season this weekend, but I'm also afraid that this is some sign that they're cancelling the show.

15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Binged the rest of this tonight...

Oh no. How can a show so good have such a bad ending? I'm going to be so let down if that's how they end the series. That sucks.

16. irthesteve

Definitely should have spoiler tags for unaired on tv, good job

17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Is anyone else planning on bingeing the last episodes or are you going to wait for it to air? I'm so curious to see what others think about it.

18. irthesteve

For now, as they air, but if I get some free time maybe I'll just go for it

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Wait until they air, feels like the way I'm supposed to consume it

20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah I have enough shit to binge as is lol

21. tucah

not champ Prestigious

i'm very angry i only just now found out the rest of the season was out in some form.

22. manoverboard365

Trusted

Ended up binging the rest of the season today. I love this show. I think this season was less funny, but the mystery and cliffhangers kept me so into it. I liked the way it ended, and I think it set up the clusterfuck that they will face in season 3
    Especially since the detective already gave the false statement of Frankie giving a confession to the murder

23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

If that's a season finale I'm extremely excited for season 3. If that's a series finale I think it might be the worst ending to a television show I've ever seen.

24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yup, great cliffhanger, awful ending. Not that optimistic that we'll get another one either considering how they just dumped the season online halfway through airing, which already was thrown on the air with two episodes a night

25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’m loving this new season