Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Search Party (HBO Max) TV Show • Page 14

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jul 31, 2016.

1. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Theres some amazing and hilarious moments and bits throughout this entire season (The It parody, Jeff Goldblum's character in general, the Drew/Portia dynamic at the beginning and Chantel's arc), but this was all over the place and lost me by like episode 5 or 6 . I feel like they were just throwing everything they could at a wall and didnt care about what would or wouldn't stick.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  2. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Theres gotta be an alt universe out there with Tim Robinson doing a 'hot baby' parody ad on ITYSL

Henry likes this.
  3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I still can't believe how funny that bit was

4. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Excellent use of Jeff goldblum this season.

5. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

this season was awful.

6. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I enjoyed this season, maybe not as much as the others, but still enjoyed it. This cast and all the cameos, the out-there twists, it’s still great stuff but maybe this season took it too far? Idk. It had some amazing moments especially episodes 4-8. Anyway, I will miss this show and its endlessly talented cast and all the risks it took. Love that there are some ITYSL comparisons happening here. I especially thought the scene with Drew visiting the Jesper society had strong ITYSL vibes.

7. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

75% of this season was the best the show was, imo

8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah as much as I disliked what this season did, the Jesper Society is one of the best bits the show ever did. Honestly it's the only scene that really felt like it belonged to the same show as the first four seasons

9. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

I give this show credit for going so off the rails at the end; like I don’t think in TV history had a show ever went that batshit crazy in relation to what the show was for the most of its lifespan.

10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Insane season, just honestly crazy. Loved it. I have never watched a show that is so vastly different every single season, gonna miss this show

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

The influencers were one of the grossest things I've ever seen haha

12. great season, bold ending, a ton of fun to watch from beginning to end and never not funny in the face of the wildest shit

incognitojones and irthesteve like this.
  13. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

goldblum is on one in episode 4

OotyPa and Night Channels like this.
  14. irthesteve

he's very much at home as his character in this show

OotyPa, phaynes12 and trevorshmevor like this.
  15. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Love his role in the new season. Kinda wish they made more use of Kathy Griffin bc her role was funny too.

16. phaynes12

elliott as the doctor lmao

also “just tell me her last name! why is this the hardest thing i’ve ever had to do!!”

17. irthesteve

That last name, secret society mini-plot was seriously genius

18. phaynes12

“i would hate it if you thought that i was someone you couldn’t have sex with”