Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Seahaven Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Built to Fail, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Built to Fail

You and I are panoramic

They have released a new song titled, 'Find a Way' from an upcoming album.

50% of the profits of the song go to the victim's families of the Orlando shooting.

The song is fantastic, great progression from the last album.

2. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

The new song is a jam, bit of a shame the release it's from isn't coming out until next year.

3. Horrorca

Trusted

OMG fucking finally!! but why OH why did they have to announce this (at least) six months before release, that's just torture

anyway, Reverie Lagoon is an absolute masterpiece, sunlight refracted through the prism of loneliness and melancholy - deep, deep, deep

cannot wait

4. Horrorca

Trusted

oh man, new song is amazing

5. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

That song is dope. Am I missing out on a pretty sick band here?

6. Horrorca

Trusted

you need this in your life

7. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

This is a really cool way of describing that album

8. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

potentially. i thought that last record was solid, pretty boring at times but there were some cool parts. earlier stuff i didn't care for at all, pretty much just another band trying to be brand new

9. DCNUFC06

I think Reverie Lagoon is timeless.
    I could spin that record any time of the day to any audience and they would be into it.

teebs41 likes this.
  10. Collins

Trusted

Reverie Lagoon is such a damn good album

11. Built to Fail

You and I are panoramic

Yeah, Reverie Lagoon is beautiful.

12. SayHello

Regular

If you said to me a few years ago that this band would be one of the lone survivors from the whole 2009/2010 wave I wouldn't have believed you. However, I'm happy that they're still around and they've actually aged very, very well. This is probably my favorite song they've ever released. Bummed that this entire LP won't be out until 2017, but that's the reality of today's industry, especially with the whole vinyl delays thing.

13. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

New song is good.

I'll have to revisit RL. I didn't hold up very long for me.

14. Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

Have they said anything about what month the new album will drop? I've been listening to a lot of their stuff again and I am growing impatient.

15. SayHello

Regular

I would guess around March or April of 2017. The demo they posted sounded great. I'm ready for the album. Will say this -- I would not have guessed that they and TWY are basically the only two surviving bands from the '09 pop punk wave.

Anticitizen7 likes this.
  16. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Just getting into these guys pretty cool stuff

17. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Goodnight is always going to be a jam for me. That song + Black & White are so much fun live. I wish they'd tour again, I always fear that the next show will be my last show of theirs, they just aren't very active. They said they had stuff ready for 2017, but we'll see.

teebs41 likes this.
  18. Collins

Trusted

i'm really hoping we get the follow up+tour this year. Winter Forever has some jams but I want to see how they progress from Reverie, hoping it's in that same vein.

19. travisred

Trusted Supporter

These guys have been radio silent for nearly a year now. I wonder if we'll actually see something.

20. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I'm really hoping they're just working on their record still, but like you said, its been about a year since they dropped that last track and they haven't announced anything whatsoever. I feel like they would have said something if they're on hiatus or broken up.

21. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Hope we hear from these guys soon. Reverie Lagoon is a treasure.

22. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Still no update huh?

23. Horrorca

Trusted

nooooooo!!! I was hoping for an update!!

goddamn you, @SamLevi11

OotyPa likes this.
  24. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Darn, that bump got my hopes up for a second. I saw a rumor a while back (pretty sure it was on the pop punk subreddit) of some one in the band being in rehab, but I wouldn't count on that info. It could explain the abrupt silence though.

25. janexo

Regular