Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sea of Thieves (Xbox & PC) Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by wordzanddreamz, Mar 20, 2018.

1. lightning

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

lightning likes this.
  3. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

lightning likes this.
  4. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

This is getting a lot of hate online but I still plan on taking a chance on it.

Amazon/USPS had a hard time getting it to me on time but it finally came in 3 days ago despite having a preorder down on it for a while. In all the down time waiting for it I’ve watched streams and read up on it and it is getting trashed in some circles which has me a bit worried.

It’s funny because if it had just gotten to me on time I would’ve opened it up and installed right away, but now I’ve had it a few days and am being (overly, probably) cautious before unwrapping, opening, and installing.

5. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

the hate online for this game is mostly dumb. it's not a flawless game, but it's gorgeous and sailing is super fun and i haven't had this much fun playing a multiplayer video game in awhile. granted, i rarely play multiplayer video games.

lightning likes this.
  6. lightning

if they don't keep updating, adding more content, improving game play, etc, it will suck. we'll see. i do want to try it.

sean_rugy likes this.
  7. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

Agreed, it will be interesting to see what this looks like in 6 months to a year. I've loved my time with it, mainly playing with my brother, but I could see it getting stale once we've really done a lot more in the game.

8. lightning

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  9. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

lightning likes this.
  10. lightning

i can't stop laughing @ this tweet i'm sorry lol

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  11. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Somebody already hit Pirate Legend Status lol

sean_rugy likes this.
  12. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

who is it? a streamer?

13. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Dear lord.

14. wordzanddreamz

Wow, that guy sucks. He cheated. So bush league

15. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

That secret hideout is mad cool though

16. sean_rugy

Roommate and girlfriend are gone this weekend. Hoping to spend some more time sailing around this weekend.

17. lightning

18. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Despite the lack of content, my friends and I have a blast sailing around maybe doing quests maybe not. It’s like a perfect hangout game.

wordzanddreamz and Mrplum5089 like this.
  19. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Last night someone attacked our galleon with a sloop, managing to sink the three of us and steal several chests. We respawned and spent an hour chasing the sloop down until we cornered and bombarded it to the ocean floor, recovering our loot. We made for the nearest port while the same person chased us down after they respawned, managed to turn in all of our chests, then boarded the sloop, killed the pirate, and set his ship on a course where it wouldn't collide with anything. So. Much. Fun.

sean_rugy likes this.
  20. sean_rugy

Incredible.

21. sean_rugy

Been splitting my time playing this when I can and FC5. I've only got a peg leg and an eye patch on my dude right now but that's all I needed to suck me in. I'm dead set on making my pirate look cool as hell now, they've got me.

22. wordzanddreamz

I've been saving for ship stuff at this point. I'm at about 50k so I'm getting there.