Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Scrubs TV Show • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Mar 8, 2016.

1. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Even though I already know all of those changes that list still breaks my heart to read it. “Dreaming of You” by the Coral was one of my favorite songs in the show.

SpyKi likes this.
  2. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Pretty sure in the U.K. you can watch the original versions with the old music on Channel 4. I’ll be keeping an ear out for any changes anyway.

3. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Wait, why did the music change? I've never heard of anything like that before!

4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Licensing fees :-p

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  5. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

On the podcast Zach said iTunes had the original music, but I bought two seasons on there and that has not proven true

6. I *get* the whole licensing fees thing, but that's such a bummer. The original music supervision on this show was so, so solid.

SmithBerryCrunch and SpyKi like this.
  7. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Its a huge part of the show.

8. was just watching last night and How to Save a Life over three of Cox’s patients dying is worth the entirety of The Fray’s career

9. To this day I've never seen that song used better

RJ Knorr, jordalsh and SpyKi like this.
  10. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

That and Joshua Radins Winter over Bens funeral are two of my favourite music moments in TV.

SmithBerryCrunch and mad like this.
  11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Another really good one is Book of Love by Peter Gabriel in the Season 8 finale.

Also, this isn't quite on par as the others mentioned, but I like this one too. Probably moreso just because I really love the song lol.

RJ Knorr, mad and jordalsh like this.
  12. Alive With The Glory of Love in the season 6 finale

SpyKi and mad like this.
  13. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Oh how could I forget this one. Love this.

jordalsh likes this.
  14. "My Overkill" has been one of my favorite episodes forever too

Why Bother? likes this.
  15. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

[​IMG]

EnjoyTheRide Records in conjunction with Parody Records proudly present The Blanks - Riding The Wave. Available on vinyl for the first time, The Blanks, known to many as "Ted's Band" from the hit television show, Scrubs. Group member Sam Lloyd played the recurring role of character "Ted Buckland" on all nine seasons of Scrubs on NBC and later ABC. Sam was joined by Paul F. Perry, George Miserlis, and Philip McNiven, rounding out their a capella quartet and, in 2004, The Blanks released their debut album, Riding The Wave. Seventeen years later, Riding The Wave is getting the vinyl treatment with bonus tracks "Maniac", "Over The Rainbow", "Guy Love", and "Don't Tell Me" added for your listening pleasure.

The Blanks - Riding The Wave is pressed on 140g vinyl and is housed in a 350gsm jacket, which includes a double-sided insert. This is a limited run of 500 copies, across three color variants.

Available Variants
    Wave Twist (200 Copies)
    Lab Coat White (100 Copies)
    Transparent Scrubs Green (200 Copies)

A limited amount of test pressing bundles will also be available on release day.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Love

18. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I’m down for that

19. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I'd be more hesitant it it weren't for Bill Lawrence killing it with Ted Lasso right now. I think he could pull it off.

20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I have no doubt

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. Yeah, I really hope this happens

RyanPm40 likes this.