Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Scrubs TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SpyKi, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Chummel

This Must Be My Dream

This and Friends are the only finales to make me cry. I miss this show and love it so much. Have all the seasons on DVD except for 7 I think.

2. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

That's awesome. IFC has been pumping out some fucking ridiculously funny shows recently like Documentary Now! and the Spoils of Babylon.

I agree that while the final season and even arguably some of the choices made in the series finale were bad, it is the only television finale that if I watch it I KNOW i will cry. It ends absolutely perfectly. "The Book of Love" kills me.

And the final shot of J.D. walking out of the parking lot with the instrumental of the theme. Agh. So good.

3. chris

Trusted Supporter

Re-watched a lot of this last summer, way more episodes made me cry than I remembered

joe.boy.fresh. and scott like this.
  4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

that time of year again

5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Why the hell isnt this show still on TV? I miss Comedy Central playing it all the time

hienz4 likes this.
  6. God bless this marathon

SpyKi likes this.
  7. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Thankfully Comedy Central picked it up again. For some reason I didn't watch it often on Netflix, but I never fail to not watch it if it's on CC.

8. Idk why it just hit me but My Princess is dumb af

S7 really doesn't have much going for it at all haha, still thankful 8 turned out good

Deathco_019 likes this.
  9. Deathco_019

Drummer

Yeah S7 is really not good at all

10. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

In its defense (though it is very subpar), that season was effected by the writers strike if I remember correctly.

JoshIsMediocre and jordalsh like this.
  11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

One of my all-time favorite shows. My Lunch is one of the saddest episodes ever.

12. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I love the show but I think changing their formula was a huge mistake. I love what came after but the first initial run of episodes were something truly special. I will also swear by the pilot forever. It is one of the best pilots I've ever come across.

13. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Wall Of Arms likes this.
  14. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Going through season eight right now. Haven't seen this season since it first aired.

15. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Contender and ChaseTx like this.
  16. This makes it even better.

dylan, mad and SmithBerryCrunch like this.
  17. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Started watching random episodes of this tonight for the first time in forever (I have the first 8 seasons on dvd, damn you Netflix for making me resort to DVDs) and forgot how much I love this fucking show.

SpyKi likes this.
  18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Totally didn’t realize/forgot that Taran Killam was Jimmy the overly touchy orderly.

jordalsh likes this.
  19. I’ve been watching episodes on Comedy Central and I’ve been super into it. I never watched it when it was airing.

20. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Two summers ago this was basically all I watched. My buddy and I started watching it together and by the middle of September I think we finished the show like three times? It was fucked. I had never watched it before and fell in love with it.

This and Parks and Recreation are two of my favorite shows of all time, and it's almost time I rewatch them.

Wall Of Arms likes this.
  21. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

Share exactly the same sentiments of the post.

22. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

I say this too often in daily life and then have to explain the reference. I should stop.

[​IMG]

CarpetElf likes this.
  23. Still sad John C. McGinley never got wide recognition for his acting on Scrubs. He was always phenomenal.

24. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I love coming back to this show after taking a long break from watching it. Always remember immediately why it's probably my favorite show.

SpyKi likes this.