Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Screen Junkies Movie Fights Podcast

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Apr 1, 2016.

1. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Hey guys! So for those of you that don't know, the YouTube channel Screen Junkies has the series 'Movie Fights' where a couple of people have a few movie-related debates every week or so.

Movie Fights! - YouTube
    ScreenJunkies Movie Fights by Defy Media, LLC on iTunes

I was thinking that as a new one is released, we could discuss the debates together as a group and give our own answers to the questions. :)

2. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I've watched some of these before. They can be pretty fun.

3. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

4. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

This could be really fun. I'm not sure if this is the week I most want to devote my time to discussing in detail since I was bored out of my mind by Batman v Superman and as a result a lot of this week's movie fights weren't that appealing as topics, but I listen to movie fights every week, so I'm definitely in for this.

The one I most want to discuss if any is the 3 movie characters for fighting off a doomsday scenario question. I felt like both groups have good answers, but I wanted to try to come up with a trio of my own.

5. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

i'm keeping this thread up