Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Scott Walker Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by PauLo, Mar 26, 2019.

1. PauLo

43% Burnt

I'm not going to pretend that i'm a massive fan or anything, because I only properly listened to him yesterday as some of my favourite artists were paying tribute to him. I wasn't expecting to get drawn in as much as I did. I'm still working my way through his catalogue, but listening to the baroque pop of his early albums and then listening to his Sunn O))) collaboration from a couple of years ago, i'm more than intrigued as to how he got there.

Anyone else a fan? Anyone else only discovering him now after his death?

2. Horrorca

Trusted

thank you for starting this thread

one of my favorite artists ever - all of his carreer is mind-blowing

rip Scott - you changed my life

3. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

I've only heard/own his debut, but it's pretty fuckin' spectacular. I need to hear more for sure.

4. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

i'm a massive fan. i think the drift is def a peak of modern music. he has a catalog that's impossible to rank bc you often feel like you're thinking of 2-3 different artists at the same time when comparing scott 4 to his four songs on nite flights to bish bosch

5. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

regardless my favorite records he made are, in some order, scott 3, scott 4, climate of hunter, tilt, and the drift

6. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

bish bosch is extremely underrated though, mostly because i don't think anyone knows what to make of it still

7. Horrorca

Trusted