Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Scott Sellers Covers Blink-182’s “A New Hope”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Scott Sellers of Rufio shared a cover of Blink-182’s “A New Hope” on Facebook.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. Fun -- I like how he put a Rufio vibe into the guitar work.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  3. thegreatbenbino

Be excellent to each other! Supporter

Love this cover. Makes me want to dive into Rufio and old Blink for the rest of the day.

4. Alex DiVincenzo

BrokeHorrorFan.com

Great cover of an underrated Blink song. I hope to find a rip of this track in a certain newsletter.

5. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

He is the man. It is just amazing how prolific he is but how the quality is always good too.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  6. Sooooo good

7. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

You gotta respect how this guy just pumps out music

ramomcferno likes this.
  8. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

He’s still pumping out covers like every day lately, but he’s done some more like this in the recent past too. NOFX, NUFAN, Bigwig, MxPx, Face to Face, Slick Shoes.

ramomcferno likes this.
  9. Jacktheskipper

Regular

Love this version ...

10. DaveDalva

Representing the 514

It's so good. These covers are by far the best thing to show up on my Facebook news feed these days.

ramomcferno likes this.
  11. Freezon

Regular

Where to find all these covers?

12. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

They're on his personal Facebook page, but I just realized when I went there that he said he had them all uploaded to his YouTube channel:

YouTube

13. Freezon

Regular

Thanks