Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Scenes From a Movie Announce Reunion Tour Dates

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Scenes From a Movie (remember them?) will be doing a short four day run of tour dates to celebrate the ten year anniversary of their album, The Pulse. Tickets are on sale now. They will be joined by Greg of Time and Distance who is out celebrating the 15 year anniversary of his debut EP.

APR 4 WED – The Smiling Moose – Pittsburgh, PA
    APR 5 THU – The Loving Touch – Ferndale, MI
    APR 6 FRI – The Adelphia Music Hall – Marietta, OH
    APR 7 SAT – Kingsland Tavern – Brooklyn, NY

2. Stevangelion

We Can (Not) Make It Alone.

Get the fuck out! This is awesome! They were criminally underrated!

3. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Wow, damn. I saw Boys Like Girls open for this band in ... 2006?

4. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Awesome. I liked them alot like ten years ago. Every time one of their songs comes on in my car, my friends are like, how is this not Fall Out Boy haha

5. zachmacD

Trusted

This is pretty crazy. I just made a mid 2000s playlist and I couldn’t remember what this band was called to add them. Save you was a go to on this album

6. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

The One Big Spark era.

7. josh.

Absolutely love this album. Top ten album for me. Bummed I can’t swing an east coach trip on short notice. It’s a shame they called it quits when they did. Maybe this reunion will spark something and they record something new and/or come out west.

8. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I remember them. Very old FOB vibes (or current FOB at the time).

9. Joe DeAndrea

Regular Supporter

Save You is still a ripper. What’s that band the singer did after? Gold something?

10. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Never heard of these guys before....but, I just checked them out, wow they were good.

11. lol it was Almost Gold. I came up with the name.

He’s working on a new project, with a new name, with his partner now. I’ve heard some of the tunes.

12. cherrywaves

Trusted

Holy shit lol I remember seeing this name a lot when first posting on APnet, wild

Thinking of this band for whatever reason reminds me of that band Big City Dreams, they had some promise.