Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Say Anything Band • Page 80

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Apr 6, 2016.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Shows happen right after Thanksgiving all the time I've been to several on Black Friday

2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

They do, but I find them to be a bad choice because people are out of town or hanging with family in town.

3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ya true I guess, but conversely a lot of people are off for several days too. I kind of like shows that day, but idk none of my business either way for this case lol

ItsAndrew and Aaron Mook like this.
  4. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

5. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Wish it was the NYC show

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

7. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I also went through a lot of trauma during those years. So the double whammy of trauma bonding and high school years combined into me never letting go of any of that music from those days.

8. Never thought I'd agree with Sam on Twitter lol

Dan O'Neill, Allhailburnzy and SpyKi like this.
  9. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

I think IARB is a good album w good songwriting and good instrumentation and good hooks that most bands of similar ilk nowadays wish they could come close to writing but that’s just me.

10. Cameron Sep 6, 2022
    (Last edited: Sep 6, 2022)
    Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Thanks for posting that dweebs opinion Andrew. I like Camp Trash but that dude is insufferable on Twitter. Could care less how cool he thinks it is to shit on SA in 2022 dawg

alkalinexandy, Snoblin and ItsAndrew like this.
  11. Dude doubled down and said Say Anything fans couldn't read and then was like "I'm just joking, don't get so upset" lol Twitter is the worst. No idea who that is and I plan on keeping it that way

Allhailburnzy and Cameron like this.
  12. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Do you know the band Camp Trash? He's in that band and also writes for The Alternative. Also posts hot takes on Twitter all the time.

13. I don't

14. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Preach

15. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

What's actually funny about his tweet is he'll probably never write a song as good as anything on IARB.

Guys Named Todd and Cameron like this.
  16. snaps

Regular Supporter

:shrug:

Attached Files:

17. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I would assume the same goes for his brother. that's a shame. he's a nice guy

18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I figured any reunion would be the most recent iteration of the band, which he wasn't a part of

19. snaps

Regular Supporter

Max has been patching a band together for a while now. Colby & Alex T Kent are both coming back for the reunion. The dude from moneen was the most recent guitar player. I’d be very surprised if Parker wasn’t playing the reunion shows, but after two cancelled mini tours, I will be surprised if these shows happen with Say Anything.

20. snaps

Regular Supporter

Say Anything Line-Up for reunion shows: Max Bemis, Coby Linder, Alex T Kent, Parker Case, Kenny Bridges, and Brian Warren from Weatherbox on guitar and background vocals. Max also hinted him and Brian are working on some stuff. This comes from the Christie Gee podcast.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  21. Weatherbox involvement is wild

22. snaps

Regular Supporter

I would love to see what they write together. Brian’s guitar work is incredible.

23. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Ok ok ok that’s cool

24. gurpgork

Regular

I think it’s ok to admit that the IARB-IDOTG-self titled album run was great and that also it’s been mostly a downward spiral for both the listener and the artist ever since

25. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Nah Hebrews was ace.