Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Say Anything Band • Page 57

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

That’s inane

2. vidiviciveni

Trusted

The veganism I do get, although he seems militant and obnoxious about it

The cooking yourself to a crisp to show off your awkwardly muscular body is something I’ll never understand

“Look at my definition” ugh fuck no thanks

3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I think that's just like bronzer for a competition. If you look at his instagram most his pictures look more normal.

I followed him for a while on twitter after he left Say Anything and it just became too much, but hey good for him.

slimfenix182 and SaveTheEarth like this.
  4. vidiviciveni

Trusted

There’s certainly something to be said for making your own health and well-being your main focus

5. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

I'm all for self improvement and working out but Coby took it way too far. What is with the fake ass tan too?

6. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

lol

Just to prove to one or both of them a tan is just a tan

7. Aaron Mook Oct 17, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 17, 2019)
    Who cares, it's not my thing but lord knows I have a hard enough time getting my ass to the gym

Let him do his thing

8. WasEmoRocknowImjustold

Not newbie, I think Supporter

He's being followed by both Max Bemis and Barack Obama. Found that interesting. Let's get off the body/lifestyle shaming, hope Coby is doing great.

9. GBlades

Trusted

There's nothing wrong with Linder doing what he's been doing. He's been doing it for yeaaaars, why bring it up now? Tanning for competitions is normal, I don't know anything else about it, but one of my old mates used to do it and it was normal for them to bulk up and tan up!

10. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I wish I had the fuckin discipline to look like that

11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it. It’s just crazy how much of a transformation he’s made.

12. GBlades

Trusted

I agree, good on him but just the tan comments are a bit much. It's in a body-builders role to tan themselves up before an event.

Cameron and Dan O'Neill like this.
  13. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Just looked at the setlist for the tour, playing a lot from Oliver appropriate which is awesome

14. Dan O'Neill

Regular

I looked at a setlist, and now I’m hoping to forget much of it before the Philly show next week. :)

15. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I’m so curious about the setlist but I can wait another 9 days. I want surprises. His last acoustic tour had so many awesome deep cuts.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  16. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

When was his last acoustic tour? I saw him in 2011 or 2012. He came out with Spores, and it was soooo good.

17. snaps

Regular Supporter

Setlist from Orlando

Attached Files:

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  18. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

I think after the first Perma album came out so it's been a while I think

19. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

I have an extra ticket for the Brooklyn show tomorrow if anyone wants it, my friend bailed on my last minute so just trying to give the other ticket away for free so it's not wasted. Looks like I can just send it through the axs site if anyone wants it message me.

20. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Show was great, crowd was awesome. Karl was really funny

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  21. brad4846

Regular

Had to bail on the boston show last minute because my girlfriend was sick and no one else would go, and also transportation issues.

First time I've ever not been to a show when I had a ticket and I'm bummed

22. Dan O'Neill

Regular

Yo, that Philly show tonight ruled. Great set, great energy, and Max was funny and seemed SO fucking happy to be there.

23. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

lmao

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  25. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

hahahahahahah

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.