Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Say Anything Band • Page 48

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Welp guess today's gonna be a Saves the Day type of day

Larry David likes this.
  2. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

It's funny because I've listened to Daybreak today and now I'm on their self titled. Even though they were my first real favorite band I went through this long period of seriously disliking them. It was just some strange adversion to Chris or something I guess, but I'm glad for that time apart. It gave me a lot of perspective on why I like and connect with the band.

Also, I'm glad we're having this conversation in the Say Anything thread.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  3. Kuri44

Listened to Saves The Day Bug sessions on Spotify and they sound fantastic. Also, forgot to mention that they now have Anarchy, My Dear deluxe up on there now too with” Their Notions” and So Good demo

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  4. vidiviciveni

Trusted

I've never clicked with Saves The Day's earlier stuff, but for whatever reason I loved Daybreak. The song itself is such a jam

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  5. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I fully believe Daybreak to be the best song on that album.

SaveTheEarth, jordalsh and Kuri44 like this.
  6. Kuri44

Yeah, Daybreak is my favorite track from that album followed by desperate and deranged. I swear, it was almost like he wrote D&D for me, related to that song so much 8 years ago lol (who am I kidding? I related to it four years ago too)

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Daybreak is hands down my favorite Saves the Day album. Well maybe not hands down because I do really love TBC, but Daybreak is something else. I would kill for the chance to see the song live. They played it on a tour with Bayside I think once I didn’t go and I’ll never forgive myself.

I still need to do a proper sit down with In Reverie

8. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

it's their best one (tied w swya)

Aaron Mook and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  10. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I can't call it their best. It's great and I love it, but some songs just don't do it for me long term. No real lasting impact. I will say Anywhere With You will always be one of my favorite jams from them.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  11. Kuri44

Anywhere With You, What Went Wrong, and In Reverie are my top 3 from that album, but yeah it’s such a strange, neat, record. So many weird guitar parts on this record that I love.

12. vidiviciveni

Trusted

So Say Anything hey

Got any new musics or what

13. Kuri44

I hope we will at least get a single and album info by late June/Early july

14. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I want one right MEOW.

Kuri44 likes this.
  15. Iain

Regular

I'm going to see them on Monday. Do you think they will play a new tune? Festival slot with only 40 minutes though

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I doubt it, but it'd be sweet

17. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

They played a new song live not too long ago. I don't know if it was at a festival though. That seems a like it would be weird.

18. Art Mackenzie

I think there's going to be a comic book element to this upcoming album release.

19. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

late to the party but the best saves the day album is in reverie by a wide margin

20. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

It's funny how you're so late just to be that wrong.

21. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

22. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Max Bemis just said there's always going to be more Perma and Two Tongues which is great because that means we might get a new decent Two Tongues album since the follow up was not very good.

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  23. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

As much as I love this, I’d rather new saves the day over TT! It’s been way too long.

24. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I agree. I really can't stand Chris' Twitter though. Jesus, it's like a high schooler's live journal or AIM away messages. I went there to see if he posted any updates, but nope, just random junk. I wonder if their next album, if it ever happens, will be their last?

Also, Max just tweeted new Perma is being worked on.

25. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Unfortunately I think Chris’ brain is getting fried from doing a bunch of hallucinogens :(