Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Say Anything / mewithoutYou / Teen Suicide / Museum Mouth Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 4, 2016.

1. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

I friggin' love that SA setlist, nice changeups. Wish this tour was rolling through Buffalo :(

2. fronkensteen

Trusted

MegT585 likes this.
  3. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

Wow

I don't even know what to say about those covers.

4. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

lol yeah idk what to think either

The setlist is good for me, I really wish they were playing push though with mewithoutyou being there. I hope Sherri stays on the whole tour or at least until NY, I love seeing them together singing

5. Guys Named Todd

Regular Prestigious

I'm actually kind of interested in that Say Anything setlist, if only to hear how the new sounds translate live. Either they work and I'm stoked or they flop and I get to watch Max try to rap. I'll echo the "why aren't they playing Push?" sentiment.

6. rebecca

Regular

I'm not too crazy about that setlist but Max always puts on a great live show with a lot of energy so I'm still excited for the show.

7. rebecca

Regular

Also can anyone post a setlist for Teen Suicide? I'm curious what songs they're playing from the new album.

8. MegT585

Trusted

Looks like on Saturday in Seattle Say Anything added "Push" to the setlist. Really hoping they keep it in.

Eric and estebanwaseaten like this.
  9. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

saw this. hoping for the same!

MegT585 likes this.
  10. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Chicago got kinda shafted with a noticeably drunk Max (or at least just very very off), and a bullshit solo encore of Alive and Plans.

New songs sounded good though, and some old song choices were excellent. Plus mewithoutYou was phenomenal as always.

11. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I just remembered this was last night and got pissed I didn't go. But it sounds like i didn't miss much?

12. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Max just seemed off. The show itself was pretty good, but that spark that usually accompanies Say Anything shows was only there in spurts.

Plus "acoustic" Alive With the Glory of Love is a super underwhelming way to end a show.

13. MegT585

Trusted

This makes me really sad. I saw them in Virgina last year when Max was so drunk he could barely stand/ sing. I don't know what is going on with him lately but it makes me worried.

14. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

He'll come out in a year or two and admit he has a problem and then disavow alcohol, maybe even write a few songs about how awful it is and kick everyone out of his band who drinks. Or he'll just chill it on the drinking. Pretty bad when you get cut off before your own show

Stay tuned, kids

15. Anti-Counter-Culture

Regular

I hear he drinks tequila and Red Bull before shows to amp himself up. I dunno if it's actually a problem, but it does seem like a vice of his.

Worried the show tomorrow might be cancleled due to thunderstorms. It's supposed to be an outdoor show, but I'm hoping Stage AE just moves it indoors.

16. Eric

Regular

Where did you see that it's supposed to be outdoors? On Stage AE's show schedule, it says "outdoors" next to some shows but not for this one

17. Anti-Counter-Culture

Regular

I saw it on some websites. Weather seems pretty great now, and the weather updated to cloudy past 5, so I don't think there'll be any issue. On my way up to Pittsburgh now, actually!

18. Eric May 11, 2016
    (Last edited: May 11, 2016)
    Eric

Regular

Well I would trust the actual schedule from their FB page more than "some websites" haha. The weather is looking a lot nicer now but you never can tell in PA

Edit: I actually just messaged Stage AE on Facebook and they said it's indoors. So no worries even if it does storm

Anti-Counter-Culture likes this.
  19. Anti-Counter-Culture

Regular

Sweet! Thanks, dude. Are you goinng? Or are you just really invested in the show? Lol!

20. Eric

Regular

I'm going haha. Your comment just had me worried because I rarely get to go to shows and I was hoping there was no way it could get cancelled.

21. Anti-Counter-Culture

Regular

Cool, man! Enjoy the show!
    I don't, either, at least I didn't while in college. I always tried to make every SA show, though. Now that I'm graduated I'm hoping to attend more.

Also, sorry to worry you! I was a little antsy, myself.

22. MegT585

Trusted

Going to this tomorrow night. Looks like they only played "Push" that one time. And now they are just playing acoustic "I want to know your plans" for the encore. No more Perma song or extended encore. Bummed.

23. Eric

Regular

I know! I was just looking through the latest setlists and I'm pretty bummed too. I don't really care about the Perma song but it sucks that they seem to have cut the encore down

24. monrovian

Same on the Perma song but wanted to hear Varicose.

25. Collins

Trusted

Why would they not play Alive? crazy.