Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Say Anything In Defense Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by sayjackson, Aug 22, 2017.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I was a little more centered but was also drifting back and forth. Maybe we passed each other! Haha

And thanks, have fun tonight!

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

See you Sunday!

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I can't wait, it should be a really fun night!

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely can't get as drunk as I did last time you came down but yes lol

5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Haha I'm not trying to get on that level either, don't worry :crylaugh:I'm still not even sure how that happened.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  6. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I didn't go tonight, but just to clear up the confusion, they played IARB and Disc 1 in Detroit.

Also, one of the openers couldn't make the show because of the shit weather but I don't know which one.

7. TMS2787

Trusted

So I was planning on going tomrrow for IARB / Disc 2 in Cleveland but it appears every show has been Disc 1 / IARB on the first night?

8. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Los Angeles was S/T and Disc 1 on night 1, IARB and Disc 2 on night 2.

9. TMS2787

Trusted

Hmm… okay. I just don’t want to buy the tickets for tomorrow and it be D2 and S/T tomorrow. I wanted to go to both but I can’t. Thanks for the reply!

10. MegT585

Trusted

Just drove 4 hours to Cleveland for tonight. See everybody tonight. I have a Tegan and Sara hoodie on. Say hi to me!

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm here in a hoodie with red arms and shoulders and the rest is blue.

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

See you in CLE tomorrow! Can’t wait for IARB

13. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Probably no one here with an extra ticket for tonight, huh?

My girlfriend went yesterday and said it was great.

14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Last night was so good. So cool seeing them play that intimate of a show

Wish I could have went to the first night as well, but I don't think anything would have been as cool as seeing IARB in that setting

mattfreaksmeout and Turkeylegz like this.
  15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

These shows were so great. I had a pure blast at all 3 that I went to, and it feels so good to have seen every song from In Defense live. Now I'm super hyped for the album coming next year.

16. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Speaking of new album: in Chicago Max said the album is completely done and mixed as of a few weeks ago and that it is "fucking crazy".

bradsonemanband and Fletchaaa like this.
  17. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

I want a single but probably after the tour it will come out

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  18. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Sister/brother-in-law got me tickets for night 2 in Boston for a belated Christmas present. Been a while since I revisited S/T.

19. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'm going to the Self Titled/Disc 1 night in NYC in 2 weeks.....but I've recently become re-obsessed with Disc 2 and starting to regret my night choice. Would love to hear Vexed live.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  20. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Resale tickets are not too bad right now if you want to go to both. That's what I did for night two when I was originally just planning the 1

21. manoverboard365

Trusted

Well now it's looking like I can't go to my show anymore. It's night 1 in NYC (1/14). I got 2 tickets for face value if anyone is interested.

22. SEMUSIC

Went to both nights in Detroit, seriously so glad I braved the weather the first night to go, it was incredible getting to see all three of those albums live. Crowd was definitely bigger for the first show of course as they played ...Is A Real Boy that night.

thenewmatthewperry and Fletchaaa like this.
  23. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

selling my ticket tonight, welp. my ear infection isn't great so probably not best to go to a show

24. jordanjohnson09

Regular

25. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i sold my ticket too, welp.