Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Say Anything In Defense Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by sayjackson, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Well that’s a bummer

2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It's different every city, so you the safest bet is to go by whatever it says on the venue's website.

I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to go to the Chicago shows too or just stick to Cleveland. But I also may be in Detroit part of the week so who knows what's going on.

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Sounds good. The event pages have it listed as IARB + Disc 1 night 1 and S/T + Disc 2 night 2

If it's S/T and Disc 1 night 1 I may make the trip to Detroit since I'm not going to the Cleveland night that's like that

4. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I just messaged their TM, I'll see what he says. Honestly IARB on the first night would work a little better for me - I'm going to the UP on the 15th so it'd be nice to go the 13th and use the next day to drive up to my parent's.

5. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Last night in LA was IDOTG1 and then Self Titled. I'm assuming tonight will be IDOTG2 then IARB.

I really liked this order, because my favorite songs are spread more evenly across both nights.

6. ALT/MSC/FAN

I'm really excited for Radar State. They were awesome opening the NFG/Bayside aftershow at Riot Fest.

7. Jerihoar

Regular

This weekend they did disc 1 > full album. Disc 2 > full album. Not many people left both nights. Every one seemed into every second.

8. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I think it would be weird to go for only half their set. I understand if you don't like a certain release of theirs, but that's money and once in a lifetime experience down the drain!

electro haikus likes this.
  9. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I didn't get there until right before Dan went on. He was amazing though, and seeing him play was a real treat. I'm going to make it a point that I can leave early enough tonight to catch the whole lineup.

I'd say that SA was really into it. Max jumped into the crowd a few times, he threw the mic into the crowd a few times, and the rest of the band was moving around the stage all night. Max also sounded pretty good, although I noticed that there were some parts of songs on IDOTG that he just let the crowd sing.

thenewtypetheory likes this.
  10. chewbacca110

I think I am most excited for the Self-Titled part of the night(s). It has some of my fav SA tracks: Fed To Death, Less Cute, Eloise, Mara and Me, She Won't Follow You, Cemetary, Ahhh.. Men.

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I would be more excited for ST, except I've seen almost all those songs already. I'm excited for In Defense because of how many songs on there I've never seen live.

12. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

There are some days I like Self-Titled more than ...Is A Real Boy.

13. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Officially going to both nights in NYC! Equally excited for both

thenewtypetheory likes this.
  14. GEM37

She haunts the roads

I want them to do Disc 2 last so “Plea” can close out the night, sue me.

Then again, if “Plea” could close out all shows anywhere ever, I think I’d be good.

15. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i'm pretty sure at this point i always like s-t more than iarb

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I like Hebrews more than all of them L O L

(truthfully it's tied with IARB for me as favorite)

natefoundglory and Fletchaaa like this.
  17. chewbacca110

Just you and me think that, man. Let's party.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Quality over quantity. We'll have one hell of a party

19. ALT/MSC/FAN

I looked again and, yeah, on the LiveNation dates it says IARB first night, S/T second night. I had heard both before so I wasn't sure.

20. ALT/MSC/FAN

Okay. On LiveNation it says IARB first night and S/T second night.

But their TM just messaged me and said it's supposed to be S/T first night and IARB second night.

I don't know what's really anymore lol

21. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Ugh what a mess. I really just want to go the S/T night

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

That's weird haha The event pages and venue website also have it listed as IARB first night. A lot of people are going to be pissed off if they bought tickets to the wrong night

[​IMG]

23. chewbacca110

Disc 1 and IARB in Chicago tonight was AWESOME. The band sounds great and their enthusiasm was infectious.

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea I was worried about Max pulling this off - I would be worried about anyone pulling this off. 26 songs every night is a lot, especially when the majority are angry punk songs, but he really sounded great. I did notice he was a little more reserved in his stage movement than normal, but not in a way that hindered the show. I was not having a great couple days, but this show really made me forget about it.

I wish I could go to night 2 in Chicago, but I can't wait to catch both nights in Cleveland.

I'm also going to Detroit and would be able to see night 1 again... Is 4 Say Anything shows in a week too many? Stay tuned.

25. chewbacca110

Glad you enjoyed the show last night! I was about 8 people in front of Parker (keys player) last night. May switch to the other side tonight. It is SO cool to see the same band, at the same venue, for two nights in a row. It's such a treat!

Enjoy the rest of your shows!