Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Say Anything In Defense Anniversary Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by sayjackson, Aug 22, 2017.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I actually got the full WARB on the IARB tour

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

One of the lucky ones. I know he was doing it towards the beginning and then started slowing down as the tour went on. I got like 3 of them i think?

JaytotheGee likes this.
  3. TMS2787

Trusted

Any word on openers? No openers?

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They said "support to be announced"

5. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Mister Lyrical likes this.
  6. Darth Annihilus

Regular

MegT585 likes this.
  7. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

they were, they're on max's label and the singer (as well as ex-bandmate from when he was in the hotelier christan) sang on the last say anything record

8. Guys Named Todd

Regular Prestigious

Does anyone have presale codes for the Philly dates?

9. cwhit

i know for both baltimore dates the password is DEFENSE, try that

Guys Named Todd likes this.
  10. TMS2787

Trusted

The pre-sale for the Cleveland shows sold out pretty quickly. I wonder if the general on-sale will be the same (I think it will). I want to go to both of these but I'm a little strapped right now. Decisions, decisions.

11. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

Livenation presale code is CHORUS for the ny one at least

12. snaps

Regular Supporter

I'm curious as to who the special guests will be. I'd figure it would have to be a band that has a large enough catalog to do two nights.

13. cwhit

not really, and the venues are small enough that a big opener doesn't really make that much sense. sounds like backwards dancer is on at least part of it, which makes sense.

14. manoverboard365

Trusted

Im curious if any of the shows will have some of the guests vocalists pop up. If anyone were to show up, I'd predict Fred Mascharino at the NYC show.

thenewtypetheory likes this.
  15. GEM37

She haunts the roads

GOt em for both nights, hot damn!

Fletchaaa and manoverboard365 like this.
  16. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Kenny showing up for Plea in Philly is basically a requirement.

MegT585 likes this.
  17. MegT585

Trusted

I am crazy and even though I already got tickets for both nights in Philly (driving 5 hours for that) I also now just got one for the first night in Cleveland since it's only 3.5 hours away from me and on a Saturday. My love for Max Bemis is ridiculous. @JaytotheGee see you there my friend.

Also @Max Bemis i might as well just hand you all my paychecks at this point. :)

18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'll be there! Definitely hit me up

MegT585 likes this.
  19. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

[​IMG]

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  20. cwhit

Tim kasher niceeee

21. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'm seeing Radar State tomorrow at the NFG/Bayside aftershow for Riot Fest. Pumped to see what it's like.

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'm into that

23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm so ready for this. Riot Fest was such a tease. 9 songs is not nearly enough for a Say Anything set.

Also they announced at Riot Fest that it was Reed's last tour with them. I wonder who they'll get for drums on this run and going forward.

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'm way more excited for this now after Riot Fest. They were really great. One of the most surprising sets of the weekend imo

25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm glad to hear that because I felt like something was off during the set, but I think it's just because I'm used to them headlining and it ended quicker than I thought/hoped it would. I still had a great time though. This tour will be something else. We get so many songs!

JaytotheGee likes this.