Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Say Anything Announces Anniversary Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Bryan Diem

Trusted

The Ottobar in blatimore is tiny, how tf is that going to work? haha

2. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I wish it was IARB and s/t on the same night because In Defense, while having a TON of great songs, is one of the most dated albums I can think of and has a few total bombs.

3. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Self titled might be my favourite Say Anything record. Listened to that album so much in collage.

4. KingofSpain

you can be your own dad Prestigious

Chicago will probably get announced after Riot Fest, between Denver and Detroit if I had to guess.

5. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

I saw them play IARB at Regency in SF a few years back with Saves The Day and it sounded like absolute shit. The venue has some of the worst acoustics I've ever heard unless you're dead center on the balcony.

Super intrigued to see who supports though.

6. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

wasn't that at Slim's?

7. giantSRH

Boss Hog Outlaw Prestigious

FWIW the Boston date Facebook events have it IARB night one and ST night two.

8. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Due to my classes, I will only be able to make to one night. The first night is an easy choice. I would rather hear the ST and IDOTG Pt 1.

9. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Probably going to decide which night I'm more interested in. I don't know that I can do two nights in a row.

10. efp722

Regular

Big Say Anything fan. Took my first listen to In Defense of... for the first time in years.

Still just as bad as it was back in 2007.

11. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Is this confirmed anywhere?

12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea I'd guess so too. The same thing happened with the IARB 10-year tour.

That being said I already have Cleveland tickets, and honestly if Chicago doesn't end up being weekend dates, I may just go to Cleveland anyway (or both or technically all 4 I guess that would be lol)

13. bruinrk

Pretty much every site. Troubadour confirmed that's the order for Hollywood

14. don't fret

I think this one was at Regency if I remember right. The one with Kenny Vasoli on bass. The Regency does sound awful and is always way too loud. The pros is it's a ten minute walk from my apartment so I'll take it.

15. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

Regency Ballroom with Saves The Day (Through Being Cool) and Reggie (Under The Tray).

16. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

yeah, i went to the show but i'm 100% it was at Slim's. was there two nights? i'm pretty sure my memory isn't ufcking with me
    (also, Kenny wasn't on bass for my date)