Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Saves The Day Band • Page 38

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by muttley, Mar 10, 2016.

1. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I'd be right there with you :heart:

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  2. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Looks like just one night maybe?

3. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I'm assuming they'll announce more dates after the JM tour.

4. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

hitting both coasts

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I just don’t really blame the bands who do this. Like I get that it’s frustrating for more in depth fans of the band, or that it seems like a cash grab, but if that’s what they need to do to keep going then I mean no harm done.

6. STD plays such varied setlists on standard tours, I have a hard time seeing why anyone would be angry

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

That would be the best

And yeah at this point I'm assuming just a California and New Jersey probably

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  8. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Good luck to you! I'll be there tonight. This is extra exciting for me because the venue is less than 15 minutes from my apartment.

If I find anyone selling a ticket I'll let you know.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  9. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

Thanks! Think I may be admitting defeat on this one. I went to buy tix on Friday and was like oh, I doubt it will sell out and then when I looked this morning there was nothing but $60 stubhub tickets available. The venue put up a few extras like 30mins ago and I missed those too. Extra bummed because the setlist looks really good for this tour and I was looking forward to Joyce Manor, venue is 50 mins from my apartment so you got me beat! Enjoy the show!

10. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

going to have an insane couple of days as TSSF/Saves/Menzingers all hit socal in one weekend
    my friend just told me she'll fly out

arewehavingfunyet likes this.
  11. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

the only time saves the day has been in my state not playing a festival (while I've been a fan) has been for that previous tbc tour five years ago that I didn't go to cause I didn't have my license yet. I guess if the tour comes here it'll be a lucky occurrence I didn't go back then, I assume they'll fill out the set with stuff from the new record and a couple of other hits? who knows

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  12. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

Looks like they announced one show in Anaheim, CA with HRC.

13. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

the repress w the bonus tracks is a double LP on pink and Urban Outfitters and SRC already have it available

SlappinCups and Dan O'Neill like this.
  14. Dan O'Neill

Regular

Have they said what the bonus tracks are anywhere??

popdisaster00 likes this.
  15. paulmanley

andy Jackson said on ig that more dates to be announced soon. I mean, why would both bands play a 1 off album show all the way across the country? can't picture this being a full tour package since hrc isn't a full time band, but these 2 bands playing together is a very big deal to me. stoked.

16. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Dan O'Neill and SlappinCups like this.
  17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Big sad

bradsonemanband and Dan O'Neill like this.
  18. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

Anthony_ likes this.
  19. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

Bummed only 2 shows.

20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

damn

21. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

SlappinCups likes this.
  22. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

At the end of the video there's a riff of a song Chris has been working on for a while and it's giving me some Trilogy vibes, somewhere around Under The Boards/Sound The Alarm. That's pretty exciting.

23. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

chris said on a podcast that next year = new record. not sure if that means making or making and releasing but, thats exciting!

24. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Oh wow that riff does have serious Trilogy vibes - very nice!

I only liked a few songs off self-titled (and even those songs are just alright IMO) and hated most of 9. A return to the trilogy sound would be amazing!

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  25. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

This mirrors my sentiments exactly haha

mattylikesfilms likes this.