Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Saves The Day - 9 (October 26, 2018) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by jordalsh, Aug 13, 2018.

1. broken22

(:

Those heavy sounding guitars are so, so awesome. This is gonna be fun.

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  2. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Nice, thanks. And by the looks of the Spotify single, it'll be on EVR elsewhere.

3. Eml182

Regular

Really love this song. Sounds like the guys put in some extra work compared to the previous releases based on this song. Lot more going on in the best way possible

4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Weezer - Pinkerton vibes for me.

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

SaveTheEarth and figureitout like this.
  6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ahhh I want to wait until tomorrow when I get paid, but I'm scared the first pressing will be gone and it'll just be a standard one after that. It's a pressing of /500, so I'd think it can't last that long right? Maybe I'm off about how many people still care about new music from them. I also really like that long sleeve, but do I need to spend $50+ after shipping? Idk idk

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Going through the same thought process except with the hoodie lol

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  8. schackbr

Regular

album art looks just like TAYF and I can't unsee it.

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

And I went ahead and pulled the trigger

10. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Tour!

Attached Files:

11. great tour, an horse is cool

12. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

An Horse is so much fun live. Definitely give them a listen

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

So you're saying I should do it...

14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I assume Kev will get added to the Chicago show after Riot Fest, so that's pretty exciting! And An Horse was fun when I saw them open for TFB. I'll have to give them a more thorough listen before this show.

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

16. stars143

Trusted

2 1/2 hour drive to the closest show... I've never seen them headline, so I'm really tempted to go.

17. Kuri44

Song gives me a bit weezer, 3EB, and Better Off vibes

18. Song rips

AWasteOfATime likes this.
  19. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

These guys absolutely defined my high school years more than anyone else. Through Being Cool in particular. Stay What You Are was huge for me my freshman year of college and then I followed them at least a little bit right up through the release of Under The Boards and always enjoyed at least several songs on each album. For whatever reason I never checked out Daybreak or 2013's self-titled.

I remember buying tickets at Strawberries(!) to see them probably sometime in 2000 maybe but for whatever reason I never ended up going to the show. I can't for the life of me remember why...

Long winded way of saying my old ass would love to see them live these days.

20. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I got the three pack vinyl of the new record, Through Being Cool and their self titled. The new shirts/hoodies don't do anything for me.

21. figureitout

Regular

Honestly this has been the worst year and this is the happiest/most excited I've felt in a long time. Really loving the new song.

22. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

For real. My mom was diagnosed with a terminal illness in January, passed by March, went through a breakup, but yesterday I started crying listening to new Saves the Day. I feeeeeel you.

23. figureitout

Regular

Very sorry for your loss and your equally shitty year. I also lost my mom in January and just had to have my dog put down two weeks ago. And just a lot of pain, depression, and other awfulness in between. New Saves has me feeling pretty good atm though!

24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Dammit, I wish STD and Kevin were coming to the west coast together, that's a killer combo

AWasteOfATime likes this.
  25. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

:heart::heart: