Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Saves The Day - 9 (October 26, 2018) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by jordalsh, Aug 13, 2018.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I just hope it’s really that long and not like 12 minutes of silence between two normal songs. Hidden tracks don’t work anymore

2. SavesTheNight

Newbie Prestigious

I'm not surprised that we get the first new STD music in 5 years and all everyone can talk about is if its the last album or if they're calling it quits. Gotta love the internet. Just enjoy the ride. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed. Quit the negativity.

3. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Oh hell yeah.

KidLightning likes this.
  4. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I'm really enjoying this track. One thing I love about Chris' lyrics is how no matter how straightforward or how metaphorical they are, he always is able to paint a complete picture with his words. It sounds like it's going to be closer to Two Tongues Two but with better production and more poppy. And more jammy which I am totally on board with.

solxace likes this.
  5. figureitout

Regular

Haven't heard the song yet but I am so excited!!

6. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but everything about this screams last record especially with the rumors.

First track is called Saves the Day, last track being massively long, the fact that the album cover looks like a call back to Can't Slow down. I hope I'm wrong though!

Connor and bachna84 like this.
  7. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

that song was sick, and the lyrics sound like a ton of his tweets slammed together lol

jordalsh and irthesteve like this.
  8. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

also, really interesting to release this song first, its the penultimate track preceding the 21 min song to take us out

9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

never forget

10. broken22

(:

What awesome news !

11. figureitout

Regular

It's now on Spotify

Eml182 likes this.
  12. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

YESSSSSS. Its diiiiiirty sounding. I love it.

13. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Does anyone wonder what these songs would sound like if he had his old singing voice?

14. Kuri44

Love it

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Omg finally able to listen and this is so good. Couldn’t ask for much more from a Saves the Day song

16. SteveLikesMusic Aug 13, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 14, 2018)
    SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

The guitar is cool , i just hate songs about being in a band and touring haha.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  17. waterloobeam

Regular

I know what u mean, but that's just another reason to believe this is the last hoorah. Him talking about being in saves the day n whatnot. :( my conley

18. Or the opposite.

19. waterloobeam

Regular

Fair point, fair point. I kinda geeked out because The Jason Tate quoted me, tbh.

20. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

this song is weird and good

Aregala, figureitout and jordalsh like this.
  21. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

the album cover reminds me of red house painters and when chris started singing i was wondering if it was going to turn into a skm-esque hyper specific travelogue lol

Aregala likes this.
  22. SimeonBD

Their last album was very underrated imo, I loved the combination of pop punk and summery '60s-esque rock on that album.

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  23. GBlades

Trusted

Disclaimer; I have never listened to a full STD album.....

24. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Love this song. The heavy guitars and huge sounding drums in the chorus really make it. Can't wait for the tour.

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  25. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

You should change that immediately. Daybreak and Stay What You Are in my opinion are the best to listen to straight through for your first time, then the rest will make a lot more sense.