Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Save Face Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Save Face will release their new album, Another Kill for the Highlight Reel, on October 29th. Today they’ve released a video for “Bury Me (Tonight!)

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. CMilliken

Trusted

Stoked about this. Is it just me or do these songs have a very early MCR vibe? I’m loving them.

3. WasteSomeTime

Regular

Its not just you. To me it sounds like My Chemical Romance was put in a blender with someone I can't quite place my finger on at the moment, maybe The Rocket Summer? Say Anything?

4. Framey

Newbie Supporter

Absolute quality as usual.

5. BradBradley

Regular

Absolutely. One of the verses in this new song even had a line that mentions a murder scene - I’m guessing with the sound, it’s a nod to Life on the Murder Scene or Give Em Hell, Kid. I am ALL FOR this era of Save Face. It’s a huge ass 2/2 on the songs released so far, and I dig that they’re releasing it right before Halloween too, given the vibe.

CMilliken likes this.
  6. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

Haven’t heard of this band but their two songs streaming from Another Kill are great!

CMilliken likes this.
  7. CMilliken

Trusted

Oh…. Go check out Merci stat! Such a fantastic album.

BradBradley likes this.
  8. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

Just got done listening and holy shit! Where have I been?! Glad I saw this post and your rec today.

CMilliken and BradBradley like this.
  9. Robert Stewart

Folly is also a beautiful E.P.

CMilliken likes this.
  10. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

I’ll check that out this weekend, thanks!

11. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Truly blown away by this one. Save Face is the best.