Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Saturday Night Live TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by morgantayler, Mar 31, 2016.

1. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I've also never heard of Margo Price, but I just assumed it's because she's a country artist and country music pretty much sticks to its own territory unless you're actively seeking it out.

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

possibly since Lana Del Rey, her debut album just came out a couple weeks ago

3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah she's the first time in a long time that I've just straight up never heard of the musical guest before

4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Kenan choking on his drink and the improv surrounding it was the only funny part of Shanice Goodwin: Ninja

5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Sudeikis?

6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Mike's Oprah biopic wasn't as good as the Jay-Z one but I loved it. I hope he keeps making those and they all have cameos by Sudeikis

7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Pretty terrible episode overall but Rousey and Trump's were still worse

I have faith that JLD will be great next week though

8. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I guess we're saving all the good stuff for JLD? Also, the cast seemed to not want to get close to Crowe at all during the goodbyes.

9. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I've been pretty out of the loop of popular music in general in the last several years, so most of SNL's musical guests are new to me. Aside from Kanye, I've never heard of most of the rappers that come on. Margo's debut album only came out 2 weeks ago. I wonder since it was released on Jack White's label if that raised her profile.

10. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I think it's easy to tell how much Beck hates being in commercials like the Preparation H one.

11. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Al Sharpton sketch was slow going and a weird choice for first sketch.

I actually liked the cold opening and the monologue though.

12. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I actually liked this episode a lot.

13. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Bruce Chandling is always a favorite

bobby_runs likes this.
  14. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

This was a strange episode. Russell Crowe was barely in it and it seemed like the cast wasn't super thrilled with him.

I also just really can not get into Kyle Mooney so there was a bit too much of him for my tastes, haha.

15. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Yeah weird episode, I was dying during several sketches but then didn't even crack a smile at others. Feel like Russell Crowe was a non-factor with the rest of the cast producing all of the laughs (with the exception of the Henry VIII sketch).

16. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Really? I thought Henry VIII was the worst part.

17. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Most of it was really bad, but the shot of him whispering bear me a son to every mom as the tour walked by got a laugh out of me. Which I believe was the only time he made me chuckle all episode.

18. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

i dont know how popular veep is really but id love to see someone from the show make an appearance.

cybele likes this.
  19. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

Tony Hale is hilarious and I'd love to see him stop by. He'd probably be the most likely. Though I would die if Anna Chlumsky showed up because I loooove her.

Mostly I'm just super excited about JLD. I've been saying she should
    host again since the first season of Veep.

20. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

JLD is probably my favorite comedic actress.

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

a Larry as Bernie Veep sketch is inevitable huh

22. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Omg

23. CellarGhosts

Trusted Prestigious

And uh um what would, yeah?

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Bernie's getting upset