Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Saturday Night Live TV Show • Page 235

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by morgantayler, Mar 31, 2016.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

What r u doing

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

He chose death

Zilla likes this.
  3. DeathOrGlory Sep 13, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 13, 2019)
    DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

Well that misgendering stuff isn't good if the writer in question is non-binary or trans, but effectively, it looks like the male writer in question was worked into a huff by some particularly lazy trolling. I just think people view him as being more malicious than he really is. Like, telling people on IG that he has money and that they're ugly is such a ridiculous this to be get upset about. Dude's goofing around. It's not that deep.

I got pissed off by him quite a bit and was thinking of unfollowing him but iono, I follow the stories to get a better understanding and he's not a bad person. I think people take Michael Che more seriously than he takes himself seriously. That's shown by how obsessively the writers who he's sparred with follow him.

He also agrees with the idea that freedom of speech doesn't mean that there are no consequences for shitty jokes. He just hates how comedy journalists write about his passion and likes fucking with em. Again, it's not that deep.

I'm on the same political lines as all of you too so again, iono. I understand the complaints. I see why people hate him. I just don't. He's a dick but he's not a bad person and I stand by that. To explain more, I'd have to be keeping a screencap collection like the obsessive writers.

4. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

I feel bad that I've taken this thread away from dunking on Gillis because fuck that guy. Cannot stress how much I think he sucks.

5. all the haters are so obsessed with me

brb gonna go make women trying to get people to think twice about street harassment all about me

6. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

It's best that I give up trying to articulate myself because I really can't do that on these forums sometimes. Not thoughts that require a shit ton of typing at least.

Chris Gethard Presents... is the only weekly comedy show you need anyways.

7. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

GrantCloud likes this.
  8. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Remember when Colin Jost wrote a movie and nobody in the fucking universe gave any shit at all

9. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I watched it and it was bad

jjnunn118 likes this.
  10. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The cover looks like one of those knockoff American Pie movies they try to con redbox users into renting like “hey, there might be boobs in this!”

11. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Can corroborate. It’s real bad

12. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  13. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Did you mean to post this in this thread?

GrantCloud and David87 like this.
  14. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

No I did not! But now that you mentioned it, I’m super shocked this shit with the racist comic getting his due didn’t come up on this awful show tonight haha

Deleting now.

And also now I can’t remember what I came
    To this thread to post. I think I saw a good tweet to share about all this and now it’s gone.

15. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  16. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Hahahaha all good

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

well at least hopefully people check out Joel Kim Booster right now, him and Bowen are both great

Anthony_ likes this.
  18. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Glad that Chapo Trap House weighed in with a shitty take.

19. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I agree!

Already deleted

20. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Attached Files:

21. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Chapo Trap House dudebros, uh, really suck

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

probably worried that no one who said the r word on a podcast will get a job now

Anthony_ likes this.
  23. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

“Dudebros” lmao

24. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I never actually bothered to watch this episode but wow this is like Ashlee Simpson level uncomfortable lol

25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

The only thing I remember about the Trump episode is how fucking uncomfortable everyone sharing the screen with him looked