Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

SASAMI - SASAMI (March 8, 2019) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by username, Jan 9, 2019.

1. username

hey you lil piss baby

Ex-Cherry Glazerr, out on Domino

[​IMG]

01 “I Was A Window”
    02 “Not The Time”
    03 “Morning Comes”
    04 “Free”
    05 “Pacify My Heart”
    06 “At Hollywood”
    07 “Jealousy”
    08 “Callous”
    09 “Adult Contemporary”
    10 “Turned Out I Was Everyone”

2. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

These songs are good songs

3. username

hey you lil piss baby

5. So this record is pretty great

6. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I'm enjoying this

7. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Yeah, top notch

8. mad

I was right. Prestigious

very good stuff here

10. Clipboard01.jpg
    I like how there's a fan behind her head and a light behind mine. We look like we're wearing hats.

11. What a lovely photo

12. OMG she liked my comment on her instagram post from earlier today.

13. Clipboard03.jpg
    ughhh

14. omg this is the coolest

15. Had no idea she was heading out with Snail Mail this year. Really excited for that, fantastic pairing

16. They may have toured together before. Sasami's toured with everyone, haha. From her insta it seems like she's friends with Mitski, Jay Som, Japanese Breakfast, Snail Mail, Soccer Mommy, Phoebe Bridgers...

Of course, Sasami's not playing the Snail Mail date I'm going to. Oh well, I've seen Sasami three times already haha.

CochleaCocaine likes this.
  17. CochleaCocaine

Regular

Really love this. Got some sad trax on here though. Especially "Pacify My Heart" which also happens to be my favorite. Got a real mentally numbing sensation to it.

Also, really rad but not at all surprising that she's friends with all those other artists haha.

18. cherrywaves

Trusted

This album is very good. "Not the Time" reminds me of either Lush or Stereolab

Fronnyfron likes this.
  20. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

So is her whole shtick the "I'm gonna fuck your dead mom" thing or were we just lucky tonight? Music was really good, but it's not 2006 anymore...

21. Gjpeace

Regular Supporter

What

22. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

At the Snail Mail show last night she literally just kept yelling "fuck you" "I'm gonna fuck your mom" over and over again between songs at the crowd. This wasn't even an example of the crowd starting it. Someone finally spoke up and said that thier mom was dead and her response was "I'm gonna fuck your dead mom". The group of 6 I was with were all pretty uncomfortable cause it wasn't really jokey.

It was just really weird.

23. yah she weird