Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Saosin Tease New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. CapnJazzHandz

Regular Supporter

Wasn’t Anthony Green taking a step back from music for a while?

3. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I think it was only from touring

4. Ska Senanake

Trusted

I hope this one is produced better then the last (which was really good besides some qualms with the production).

5. johnthegawd

@theinsideoutband

Would be sick if cove sang on 5 songs and anthony sang on 5. Maybe one joint song for shits and gigs.

latortuga, QueSuertejazz and justin. like this.
  6. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

A Green has talked about wanting to do a project with Cove forever, Id buy it.

7. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

At this point, the fans view Saosin as 2 forms. Coves songs and Anthonys. Even as a "replacement" singer, Cove earned his era because it was fuggin sick.

I'm really happy Cove has Dead American just like Anthony has Circa as his main. If Saosin wanted to tour with Cove and or Anthony and have them both, fans would still be fine.. Now, its less likely in reality, but it'd still be cool.

Glad Anthony is the main man though.. He's the OGreen.

Brent likes this.
  8. CMilliken

Trusted

Sick! Excited for this!

9. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Am I the only one who didn't know that Dead American was something more than a failed Kickstarter from like five years ago?

HarrisonMonopoly likes this.
  10. failinginplace

Regular

reminds me of further seems forever (in a good way)

11. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

Its not my favorite, but it's the biggest thing he's had since Saosin.

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  12. Jared Luttrell

Regular

For some reason I haven't found myself coming back to Anthony's newer albums with Saosin / Circa and it makes me sad because I love the man and his earlier work. I think the songs kinda blend together for me on the most recent Saosin album and I think the last Circa album I listened to. I still listen to BSN and everything before it rather frequently and love his first two solo albums.

13. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

I think their debut is such a stunning listen, it's pretty tough to beat. Like every song could have been a radio single

Jared Luttrell likes this.
  14. Dog Fish

Mutt

coming in 2022 hopefully...

15. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Why the fuck did you bump this?

16. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Someone bumped this, so I guess this comment was made before he was announced as Scary Kids Scaring Kids' new singer.