Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Saosin - Along The Shadow (May 20, 2016) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 14, 2016.

1. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Single is really good, but I could also listen to Anthony sing the phonebook.

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I'd pay for that, seriously

3. Jesse Atticus

Newbie Supporter

Some kid uploaded a small clip of another song. I guess Beau was playing songs for them in a car. Sounded awesome.

teebs41 likes this.
  4. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea I'm really excited for this record.. Right up there with hotelier and thrice

5. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Still blasting out the new single. It has strong hints of what made the EP magical plus what modern day Saosin with Anthony would sound like in there too.

Love it.

teebs41 likes this.
  6. Jim Morgan

Can't Hold Me Down Prestigious

I really enjoy The Silver String. Looking forward to the record. Kinda liked Saosin with Cove, but his voice live really turned me off to them.

teebs41 likes this.
  7. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Cove was a great vocalist in the studio but he was quite rough live.

Love the self-titled album still though.

8. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Honestly though, checking out some Circa videos, Anthony is pretty hit or miss live himself.

9. canvasofwinter

Horrendous Space Kablooie

I know you've mentioned this a few times, and I'm really, really curious to hear what you have to say about that once the full album comes out.

10. Me too, cause I wanna know what everything sounds like now.

11. Related: Anthony is awesome. And he likes Chorus. New Saosin just went up like three points no matter what in my book. :teethsmile:

12. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Wish this thing came out in April not May.

13. Colin Your Enthusiasm

If I would of been one of the beta testers my old posts would show up in various threads? I should of looked into it and asked to be one.

14. I'm not sure I follow ... ?

15. Colin Your Enthusiasm

I'm not being very clear my bad. Just trying to figure out how users were posting in threads on AP and some of those posts show up here too but not all of them.

16. Ah. They're not from AP. I was posting on AP.net for like a month asking people to message me for a beta invite to this forum. So they've been helping me make sure this place works, runs, and doesn't break, and find bugs. So they're "new" posts.

17. Colin Your Enthusiasm

Gotcha makes more sense I figured they had to be separate. But some posts seemed very familiar to me so it got me wondering. I remember you posting that in muliple threads. I should of looked into it and joined early. I remember feeling blindsided when I found out about the change and felt cheated that this testing had been going on this whole time lol. Very pleased with how it all turned out tho. Loving the changes.

18. Haha, thank you. Really though, that's so great to hear that you like it!

I did what I could to let people know in the way I could.

19. Colin Your Enthusiasm

And I must say after finally reading the A Hello, A Goodbye post yesterday. It just really reaffirmed why I love this site so much. All in all couldnt be more pleased with how it turned out ok I'm done raving now.

20. Well, thank you again! Seriously, that means a whole lot to me. I hope you like what we have coming as well! I'm really excited about the future here.

DejaMoi likes this.
  21. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

This is so fucking cool

Jason Tate likes this.
  22. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

New song is heavy. I dig it, it's cool to hear Anthony scream like that.

Jesse Atticus likes this.
  23. Jesse Atticus

Newbie Supporter

New song is great. Can't wait to hear it in better quality.

Jason Tate likes this.
  24. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

What song?

25. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Jake Z and teebs41 like this.