Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Santa Clarita Diet ( Netflix) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jan 17, 2017.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

He's hysterical. Best part of the show and any time I see him on a late night show like Conan or Seth Meyers, I'm laughing my ass off the entire time.

I was actually slightly worried they might ruin his character in S4 because we saw how huge Sheila's personality shift was after transforming, and Joel was at his best freaking out and shitting himself over everything, needing to smoke a bowl to calm down lol.

Now we'll never know and I hate it.

2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

How would you guys have ended the show?

They were kind of hinting at finding a cure last season so I was kind of thinking they'd find the cure and cure everyone except Joel and Sheila, who would choose not to in order to be together forever. Kind of cheesy but this show could be pretty cheesy sometimes lol

3. RyanPm40

4. RyanPm40

It's hard for me to say how I would have liked the show to end, but I do know I wish they explored more things in another season like Mr. Ball Legs and now Joel's situation. But I'm leaning more towards your ending here- it's cheesy, but it fits.

5. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

I hereby declare and request that any/all series such as Santa Clarita Diet with episode lengths of 30min. or less have a minimum of 20 episodes per season.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

He's incredible...learned of him from Deadwood and Justified, which are not comedies. He's definitely one of my favorite actors.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Slept on the show for so long. It's absolutely genuis. Favorite new discovery in a while.

RyanPm40 and supernovagirl like this.