Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sainte Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Smittzerland, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Tay Jardine, Mike Ferri, and Cameron Hurley from We Are the In Crowd

Getting a Paramore s/t vibe from this

2. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Loving the new song.

3. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I dig this.

4. tomtom94

Trusted

I can see why they didn't put it out under the WATIC banner. I wonder if she's been talking to Jenna McDougall, reminds me a bit of Limitless only with that retro synth as well.

5. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

6. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

i LOVE the strong pop vibes on here. i can't wait for an official album announcement too!
    also, isn't Rob in this project too?

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

New EP coming this Friday. She's also teasing physical pre-orders and more announcements this week, so I'm guessing there will be a tour announced. I'm pretty excited, I'm really really rooting for her.

Eric Wilson and beachdude42 like this.
  8. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Awesome to hear the EP is coming out at the end of the week.

9. I seriously don't understand why this wasn't just put out under WATIC. This really isn't far off from Weird Kids apart from instrumentation. Besides, Rob obviously left since he's making bank by capitalizing off his dog and a friend of mine knows Jordan, who said he got sick of touring. Either way, a tour would be sick since it's basically like seeing WATIC live.

10. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

I can't remember where I saw it, but I heard they kept it separate from WATIC in case Rob and Jordan wanted to join again since they didn't want to continue without them.

11. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I only now realized that this is a thing that actually lead to music being released. I thought WATIC was cool and I really like this too. The lead singer has a great voice. I hope it works out for them, though I'm afraid it isn't catching on all that much.

12. AndrewSoup

i just recently found out what you meant by this; i only just found that "Doug the Pug" page, didn't know that was his dog! slightly baffled by the sheer amount of press/attention/monetization he gets out of his pet while at the same time not at all surprised due to a collective love of dogs

13. The Lucky Moose

I just googled Doug the Pug and his owner is called Leslie Mosier?

14. AndrewSoup

wait, is that not Rob's dog? okay, then i STILL don't know what's going on, lol

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  15. The Lucky Moose

I've listening to this EP a lot and I think it might be my favorite pop punk release of the year. It's really good imo.

16. new music FINALLY

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

And it slaps too!

18. The Lucky Moose

That sounds like it’s just Tay now

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

On twitter she credited everyone

beachdude and The Lucky Moose like this.
  20. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

beachdude likes this.
  21. I like the song. I hope she puts out a new album soon... maybe even tours. A girl can dream.

I do hope she hasn't completely abandoned the more full power sound from the last record. Such an underrated album.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  22. The Lucky Moose

There's no ways this is still a band and not just her at this point lol

I don't think this new stuff is bad, although not really for me, but I did love that album/EP they put out and I'm a little sad that sound seems to over for her.

23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I really like the new one. Better than Back 2 Me, which was good but I didn’t go back to a ton.

Anna Acosta likes this.
  24. Was it supposed to have been a band? I dunno, since she made her personal channels into the music channels I just assumed it was a solo project the WATIC guys were working with her on.

25. The Lucky Moose

It was definitely supposed to be WATIC minus that one guy when Sainte started out. They only changed the name because of him.