Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sainte Release Two New Videos

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I forgot about this project

3. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Everyone did. I don't even think she's toured at all for this. Just bring back We Are The In Crowd already.

xthisislove likes this.
  4. xthisislove

Regular

She did one or two shows in the uk a day or two after her two songs dropped but nothing else. I think it’s something she thought would go off well and she was going to take it from there. I don’t even think most WATIC fans know about this and the others don’t care

5. I actually adore this project, which is why I wish she had toured or done something to promote it more.

Maybe moving forward - who knows. I'm excited to hear what she does next. Underrated songwriter.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  6. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

To be fair, a lot of these post-hiatus projects tend to fail more than succeed. When Kenny did Person L after The Starting Line took a break, no one cared. I remember seeing them performing in front of five people after Initial came out. Luckily, Vacationer is doing a lot better.

7. xthisislove

Regular

I mean two of the guys of WATIC along with their merch guy are in against the current and the bassist manages them for obvious reasons now.
    I really liked one of the earlier songs but it seemed like she just went the whole paramore(no not because she’s a female) route and it kinda backfired for some reason. I agree if she would have been out touring it could have gone somewhere but something tells me it’s sadly going to stay in limbo

8. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

I could've seen all these singles as part of a WATIC record. Seems like an evolution of their style rather than a significant departure. Some of the guys even recorded on the EP right?

9. Mikeydude91

I thought just Jordan was in Against the Current and Mike was managing them.

10. xthisislove

Regular

Their last merch guy they had has been playing back up guitar for them since the beginning he might also do keys. His name is roo which is what I ment. My wording was off

11. I like this project so much more than WATIC, but I'd be happy with her doing whatever as long as she sees success for how good of a songwriter she is.

Also, all these videos have been great!