Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sad Summer Festival (w/ The Maine, State Champs, Mayday Parade, The Wonder Years) Tour • Page 33

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Mar 15, 2019.

1. TDenverFan

Regular

All Time Low are way bigger than the bands here, they stopped doing Warped - why would they do a smaller version of it?

Emokid79 and Brent like this.
  2. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Yeah ATL seems too big to do this tour. If they go for the same size bands next year, I'd be willing to bet the headliners will be something like Citizen, Neck Deep, Real Friends, and Movements. Unless another smaller band really blows up between now and next year (someone like Boston Manor for example) to replace one of them. Also idk if The Maine would be involved every year or not so that could change it too.

3. bkaeser93

Trusted

I would love it to come back next year with like bigger lineup with like two stages and more bands and a lineup like
    Waterparks.
    New Found Glory.
    Neck Deep.
    Knuckle Puck.
    Chase Atlantic.
    Don Broco.
    Boston Manor.
    Yours Truly.
    This Wild Life.
    Trophy Eyes.
    With Confidence.
    Eat Your Heart Out.

4. jlinitz

John Linitz @jlinitz

I saw All Time Low & Dashboard Confessional last year at Pier 17 in NYC which is where the tour is today. I could totally see them on it next year unless they do their own headliner in support of a potential new record.

Pumped for today though! Anyone updates on NYC set times?

5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

No Don Broco, Waterparks, or Neck Deep on this tour at all whatsoever. Thanks.

Cgarnsay, swboyd, Maybevictor and 5 others like this.
  6. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Thank god. Reading that list was painful.

pauljgreco likes this.
  7. TDenverFan

Regular

This fest was created by The Maine. So I feel like if it happens next year they'd be on it again, unless they find someone else to manage the tour.

8. BelieF

Regular

Nyc

Doors: 1

Just Friends: 2:30

Stand Atlantic: 3:15

Mom Jeans: 4

The Wonders Years: 5

Mayday Parade: 6

State Champs: 7:20

The Maine: 8:40

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

My dream for Columbus order is

Jetty
    Stand Atlantic
    JF
    MJ
    TWY
    Champs
    Maine
    Mayday

Emokid79 likes this.
  10. Pepetito

Trusted Supporter

Going to the Detroit show. Really hope the order is every avenue, wonder years, maine, mayday, state champs.
    No interest is state champs and would get to beat the rush out.

11. EOTCDXVI Jul 16, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 16, 2019)
    EOTCDXVI

Regular

The NY set times being circulated may be wrong by the way.. they say Mayday is at 6, but Mayday just tweeted out they're playing at 5:20

EDIT:

I think Mayday just screwed up on Twitter, their Instagram says 6:05. False alarm

12. Joshua

Regular

13. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Hey...so...can all of the shows be done by 7? Because that looks like a dream.

j0hnnyrt, Maybevictor and Joshua like this.
  14. zack33107

Regular

I know it isn't breaking news or anything but anyone know why TWY are not playing today?

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

No cus I can’t even make it until like 5:30 at best to the Chicago one lol I need it all delayed

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I am thrilled at the prospect of it being 97 degrees in Columbus on Saturday what could possibly go wrong!

Emokid79 and Brent like this.
  17. Localman

Regular

At least one person passed out in Philly from the heat. Shade and free water is your friend lol.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

There are warnings to not be outside due to the heat. Supposed to feel like 115 degrees lol

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I’m sure uh.. it’ll all work out? I’m honestly just concerned they’ll cancel it or something like that if it’s truly that hot.

20. cameoutswingin

Regular

They did have a jersey shore show around when this was announced. And I think soupy wants more time at home with his baby. So those 2 things combined led them to not hop on this show I guess. Worked out well tho since the show is shorted a bit for the weather.

I would assume the inside part of that venue will be open for shade/AC. There's really no reason to be outside other than to watch the bands. If you're not refilling your water after every band you're not drinking enough!

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I think we'll be fine! Just will melt is all haha

22. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

It was 90 in Boston and they just kept throwing water at us, on us, and letting us drink

23. Joshua

Regular

This venue today is throwing out every kind of water bottle today, and it's over 97 today

mattfreaksmeout and Brent like this.
  24. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

If anyone goes to Grayscale’s merch table, can you let me know if they have the Olive Green variant of Adornment on vinyl? Bonus points if you can find out if they’ll have it on their headliner in the Fall.

25. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

What was the surprise at Grayscale's merch table?