Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sad Summer Festival (w/ The Maine, State Champs, Mayday Parade, The Wonder Years) Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Mar 15, 2019.

1. lindsaylove081

Regular

I was just going to ask about the chances of ATL

2. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

i'm pretty sure they said they don't have any shows for 2019, which means that they could've not been able to say anything about this fest if they are on it. or they're legit and don't have anything. all time low is a maybe, simple creatures could POSSIBLY, but also still be a maybe.

3. cameoutswingin

Regular

Palladium outdoors confirmed? Do we know the capacity of that yet? ADTR is doing self help there so its gotta be at least 5000 right

4. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

not sure if anyone posted about this buuuuut

bkaeser93 likes this.
  5. bkaeser93

Trusted

I was at that show and EA was on it. Damn that tour was a good one.

6. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I'd bet money on I Prevail and Issues being on this. They have a large gap in their tour from 5/24 to 7/11.

prtyscenes likes this.
  7. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

Xpertguy5 likes this.
  8. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

News Flash: Alt Press aren't actual journalists! Just an advertising branch of the major record labels. Shocking!

9. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

they're such a huge joke that it's just funny anymore

10. btr

Trusted Supporter

The Buzzfeed of the music industry

11. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

12. meggers

Trusted

The nonprofit page only allows nominations for Dallas and Houston so far.

13. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

i didn't look that deep into it, at least we know they'll be in dallas and houston!

meggers likes this.
  14. Joshua

Regular

Do we know if the Maine are considered the headliners? If this goes to philly I could see a lot of people just bailing after the wonder years

15. meggers

Trusted

I’d say it’s a decent bet since it seems to be their thing with the mentions of 8123.

prtyscenes likes this.
  16. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

with the lineup, i think it’s a possible co-headliner or dual co-headliner with a few supports

17. meggers

Trusted

I could see a rotating set times/lineup thing like Bamboozle Roadshow.

tyler2tall, smowashere and prtyscenes like this.
  18. DonnyFTW

Regular

This is my best guess. I think the “big bands” will rotate through the last few set times.

meggers likes this.
  19. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

What are the odds The Maine's shows with TBS in Sacramento, Portland, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Denver & Las Vegas mess with the radius clause of this?

20. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

approximately 0%, seeing that the maine/8123 are the ones putting it together

21. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I'm really hoping this comes to Vegas, so hopefully not at all.

22. Shelly

I think the only cities that have a greater chance of not being on it are the ones for their tour with greyscale has. I say that bc the city on hat closest to me is the only one in the state and was also besides warped tour was also the one city they played on their headliner before warped. So they probably did the cities based on where they hadn’t been lately and what’s on this tour.

I think the reason why it’s called a fest vs a tour is so they could do it more than once. Since it does seem like it’s gonna be at a lot of cities that usually gets warped tour and at outside venues like that.

A lot of cities are being passed around because Mayday Parade May have told people about cities and there’s a lot of good ones so far. The Maine hinted at Chicago in IG also.

There’s also 4 bands listed as special guests on the site that was left open to see for a few hours so the other 5 should be “headliners” or just the bands that are on the entire tour. I’m just glad we only have 2 more days to find out for sure. If the website was basically finished and no more bands are playing, then a few bands that posted on Twitter about the fest were joking aka FTSK, but also L.I.F.T. Is on the tour but they weren’t on the site either. So I believe the 2 of them will be added also making it at least 11 bands plus any more that didn’t hint at it yet.

23. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath on this coming to the NW since State Champs plays here on Friday and The Maine are opening for Taking Back Sunday in April.

24. DonnyFTW

Regular

Do we even know what they’re announcing Tuesday? Did they say anywhere? Is it possible they’re just unveiling the lineup but not the dates until later?

25. Shelly

I believe tickets will be on sale day will be told on Tuesday so we will have to get dates too, but don’t hold me too it. The site did mention VIP when I was on it and the post said they were on sale already and ga was soon, so as long as they don’t delete that part I think VIP could go on sale on Tuesday. The site had about 10 or so blog posts about things but the dates were old. I realized fast that they didn’t mean for the website to be viewable and I kept a lot of the pages open, but they only had one detail and the rest was still waiting to be written so I only had the titles of each blog post and a few like the Spotify playlist one had a picture. However I didn’t keep the blogs open since their were no details besides one line. I think I’m the first person to sign up for the non profits lol, but it listed Dallas and Houston and then had a third option but it was left blank so I’m going to guess that it could start in Texas and maybe those were listed because of that. All the pages were basically placeholders for the finished site but who knows. I know when I used to make simple sites in college I would put a line or 2 on each page just to make sure I had a plan of what the finished site would include. Just my assumptions only, but I’m putting off spending any money until I buy tickets for this because it’s way better already than any warped tour and that’s saying a lot since I’ve been to 15 years worth and 1 to 5 dates each of those years. So I just hope this is a yearly thing (: