Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sad Summer Festival (w/ The Maine, State Champs, Mayday Parade, The Wonder Years) Tour • Page 26

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Mar 15, 2019.

1. btr

Trusted Supporter

That’s how you get people in the door and no re-entry

Brent likes this.
  2. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

Is this outdoors? Are there two stages? What about venues without food?

3. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

It depends on the venue-- MN, Atlanta & Chicago are indoors. NYC is on the rooftop of a building, most other dates are in small amphitheaters.

There is only one stage at all dates.

The festival will be supplying concessions via food trucks at venues that don't already have concessions.

riseagainst4L likes this.
  4. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

MA is a parking lot show.

kman22 likes this.
  5. Joshua

Regular

Actually, a couple shows apparently have a local stage

6. meggers

Trusted

If anyone is going to the Texas shows this weekend, Forever The Sickest Kids play at 5 according to the Facebook live Jonathan did earlier.

7. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I guess that settles it, I’m grabbing food at 5

Brent likes this.
  8. meggers

Trusted

9. syd wolf

hey y'all, brand new to this thread so sorry if this has been discussed already, do we know if they're announcing the set times in the morning via social media or on a poster like warped? I know on the website it just says no times in advance but I assume they're doing it like warped did? (going to the MN date and wanna make sure I'm there in time for TWY!)

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  10. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I’ll let you know today. Hoping for social media but who knows

Brent and syd wolf like this.
  11. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Is this for every date? These are two of the TWY songs I've most wanted to hear live but never did, so I'll be happy if they play either of these.

12. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

They settled on playing “Funeral” at every show based on the vote

kman22 and Stephen Young like this.
  13. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

That's a good one too, I didn't know that many people would choose that though. Out of curiosity, do you know all the choices?

Should be cool, I haven't seen TWY since 2011, so it'll be cool to finally catch their post-suburbia material live

14. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I’m not in SDPS but I’m guessing it was basically all of the album + b side songs like they used to do for VIP soundcheck. Last tour they even included the queen covers as choices

15. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Also it’s looking more likely that it is a warped tour style set times review because the account has stayed silent besides saying doors are at 1. Really unfortunate.

16. meggers

Trusted

The Sad Summer website updated its FAQ and said they won’t post set times but they’ll be similar throughout the whole tour. I’m hoping gas monkey still posts them but I doubt it.

17. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Nah a bunch of people have called gas monkey on FB and they are going with “we don’t know yet”

18. meggers

Trusted

Ah love that excuse. At least FTSK posted when they play so I can plan somewhat around that.

19. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Mom Jeans said 4pm for them as well.

meggers likes this.
  20. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

Stand Atlantic merch

21. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

[​IMG]

Stage setup today

22. cameoutswingin

Regular

I wonder if stand Atlantic and just friends will swap slots each day

23. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Over at 9:30? Love to see it.

24. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Is Mayday Parade really bigger than The Maine or State Champs? I guess if it stays like that for MA I'll be home by 10, which would be nice.

25. Localman

Regular

Pretty sure it’s rotating headliners since they all have the same amount of time