Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sad Summer Festival (w/ The Maine, State Champs, Mayday Parade, The Wonder Years) Tour • Page 24

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Don't see him fitting with the group of bands listed to begin with, and just think he'd want his own tour for the new album.

2. bkaeser93

Trusted

I see him doing his own tour more as well but he has toured with these type of bands before.

3. Mdshakesphere

Regular

It looks like they are adding local acts, at least to the michigan date

(Source: Fusion shows posted the michigan date as a gig oppertunity on opnr)

4. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Joe4th likes this.
  5. Mdshakesphere

Regular

Former critics was where i first saw the link tbh

Joe4th and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  6. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

7. Localman

Regular

8. Joshua

Regular

9. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Venue Poster for Dallas date seems to reinforce State Champs / Mayday / The Maine order, not sure if that was ever officially confirmed.

10. EOTCDXVI

Regular

Headliner differs based on the date. For example, TWY is headlining Philly

pauljgreco and Maybevictor like this.
  11. meggers

Trusted

The Dallas venue keeps offering different perks with tickets. Yesterday it was a limited edition poster, today it’s a $15 food voucher. I’m curious if it’s selling that badly or what.

Brent likes this.
  12. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

At one point it was tickets to “sad brunch” too or no service fees. I guarantee this is not selling as well as they hoped. You have to be behind your goals to be offering this much free stuff every day.

Brent likes this.
  13. meggers

Trusted

They’re now offering vip parking for $15 which is dumb to me cause their lot is so large. I am annoyed though it’s going to be out in their parking lot since that wasn’t noted anywhere I saw until recently. Like it’s a nice indoor venue and it doesn’t seem cost effective to build a stage outside and everything.

14. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Yeah I was under the impression that this was going to be indoor too. I’ve never been but assumed they understood that this would not sell enough to justify an outside stage. Wonder how they plan on doing the VIP viewing outside.

15. meggers

Trusted

I know the vip inside is kinda of ridiculous so I’m curious too how it’ll go being outside. I’m almost tempted to get it but if I did I’m sure it wouldn’t be worth it. I hope we at least have access to the indoor bathrooms cause I’m not a fan of portapotties at all.

16. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

If you're part of The Wonder Years' Sun Drenched Pavement Society, they just sent an email link out with a Google Form where you can vote for two songs you want the hear played.

I voted for Me vs. the Highway and My Life as Rob Gordon.

17. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I voted Highway and Bar Bands because I need to see Bar Bands again after Bled Fest lol

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Woke Up Older and Me vs the Highway were my votes

natefoundglory and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  19. cameoutswingin

Regular

What were the options ? or was it a write in?

20. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I think it was basically every song and bside from Upsides through Sister Cities

21. I voted for the same two. I was actually surprised to see the B-sides on the list since I figured the setlist would be more "hits" based for this tour.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  22. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

I voted Hoodie Weather and Bastards!

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  23. Kelsey

Regular

It'll be interesting to see what their set list looks like for this tour. Would be very down for a return of Me vs the Highway or rotating a few older songs/B-sides based on this SDPS poll.

pauljgreco likes this.
  24. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Lol today’s offer for the Dallas venue: free cut the line pass

Brent likes this.
  25. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Today’s Dallas offer: buy a ticket and get a free ticket to any show they are hosting this summer: big ones include NFG, Gucci Mane, Franky iero, Bad Books, and a bunch of metal bands.

That can’t be profitable.

Brent likes this.