Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sad Summer Festival (w/ The Maine, State Champs, Mayday Parade, The Wonder Years) Tour • Page 22

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I have a feeling a band from the Dance Gavin Dance tour may show up here. Don Broco or Hail The Sun maybe.

2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

They played The Palladium in April on the Seaway/Free Throw tour.

Brent likes this.
  3. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I know some people dislike don broco on here but personally I'd be stoked if they're on. They're such a fun band live

4. Joshua

Regular

They're probably gonna stay in the pop punk/pop rock lane, with the Maine having a huge part in running the show I'd be shocked if none of those bands dropped on twitter showed up (grayscale, rarity, point north, etc.)

5. Xpertguy5

Trusted

1557849803893.jpg

6. cameoutswingin

Regular

no dates till Thursday :(

7. I'm still on the fence about going to this even though I really want to see The Maine and TWY, but Jetty Bones and Shortly on the Chicago date would get me to go for sure.

Emokid79 likes this.
  8. btr

Trusted Supporter

Ehh none of those do anything for me unfortunately. Crazy that there's still more bands TBA

9. Joshua May 14, 2019
    (Last edited: May 14, 2019)
    Joshua

Regular

Good to see more representation, I'm sure the philly date is gonna be grayscale though

Update: apparently grayscale is doing Asbury park, kinda weird

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Jetty Bones is obviously Columbus and Shortly is obviously Michigan

Emokid79 likes this.
  11. Joshua

Regular

Yeah shortly already slipped "see you in detroit!" on twitter lol

JaytotheGee likes this.
  12. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Always psyched to see Shortly.

13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Same. I'm in-between jobs right now but I'm assuming I will have one when this rolls around, and although I really want to see Mom Jeans, I don't think this is worth it to take off work for, and only going for half the show doesn't feel worth $50+.

14. ALT/MSC/FAN

Grayscale is only playing Asbury Park.

15. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Wtf was the point of this announcement, why couldn't they just wait till all bands/dates could be announced?

Brent likes this.
  16. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Does anyone know how well this is selling, just by itself but also in comparison to the Rockstar Disrupt Fest?

17. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Not sure how this is selling, but disrupt is selling poorly in my market (Austin)

18. ALT/MSC/FAN

Maybe waiting for full tours to finish up?

19. Emokid79

Regular

I feel yeah man. I'm in the same boat. I really want to see Mayday Parade and TWY. And for me it's if they add the same two in Columbus.

20. michael_gatto

Trusted

Kinda good to know disrupt is selling poorly in Austin. I still need to get a ticket. Glad I can wait a bit.

21. meggers

Trusted

Oh Weatherly are on the Dallas date.

22. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

They’ve already gone through a groupon sale and a $20 all in sale from live nation, I’d be truly shocked if you couldn’t cop a cheap / below face value lawn or seat ticket the week of on stubhub / event page / Ticketmaster resale

23. cameoutswingin

Regular

Oh Weatherly for both TX dates
    Worlds Greatest Dad in Atlanta Day 1
    Worriers in Philly
    Grayscale in Asbury Park
    Jetty Bones in Pittsburgh and Columbus
    Shortly in Michigan
    Ashland in Milwaukee and Cleveland

24. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Hope oh weatherly is opening up, gives me more time to arrive for just friends

cameoutswingin likes this.
  25. EOTCDXVI

Regular

Nothing added in NY then, it seems