Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sad Summer Festival (w/ The Maine, State Champs, Mayday Parade, The Wonder Years) Tour • Page 21

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Mar 15, 2019.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

That'd be fun if somewhere does that!

2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Yup, I'll be in Columbus too!

Emokid79 likes this.
  3. J12

Trusted Supporter

Wouldn't mind doing the Emo Nite in Worcester (never been to one), but I echo pretty much everyone else's sentiments. A full day in the heat standing in a parking lot is not likely to leave me to itching to go stand inside the Palladium at 10:30 or whenever it is it's supposedly starting.

Not to mention, a three hour ride back to Maine on top of that. On a Sunday night.

Brent likes this.
  4. meggers

Trusted

The Maine are doing pop up shops in Denver and Chicago. You can get tickets for SSF without fees.

5. This band is so good at marketing

6. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Now that The Maine's MN show with TBS, & The Wonder Years' appearance at BTTB is over, I'm hoping this means we'll get some new bands added & updated lineups this week.

rbarlyo and tyler2tall like this.
  7. emojedi

Trusted

Twy are playing Detroit for sure but they can’t announce till after bled

8. meggers

Trusted

The Dallas venue is hosting a brunch before the show with an all you can eat buffet for $20. Idk if it’s actually affiliated with the tour or not but I thought it was interesting.

9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

All you can eat before a full day outside at a concert sounds like a horrible plan lol (but this may be more reflective of my own lack of willpower at a buffet)

alkalinexandy and theasteriskera like this.
  10. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

The Maine got added to the MN date!

pauljgreco and tyler2tall like this.
  11. Emokid79

Regular

Lots of Columbus love in here. I dig it!!!!

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  12. meggers

Trusted

Some one offs

13. EOTCDXVI

Regular

Not sure if this has been confirmed in the thread yet, but it will only be one stage. Some members of The Maine are doing a Q&A on Twitter and just replied to a question and confirmed it will be one stage.

Brent likes this.
  14. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I heard a rumor Rarity may be added to this. They've been telling people at shows they'll come back to the US over the summer.

rbarlyo likes this.
  15. cameoutswingin

Regular

That would be ridiculously huge for them. Wonder if they got signed by pure noise when they decided to hold back the album. They seem like they'd fit them

rbarlyo and ryanfears like this.
  16. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

Oh nice, my band is playing with them next week in Chicago. I'll see if I can get any info.

17. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Happy it's just one stage. Gonna get an IV the morning of and just party.

theasteriskera and zachmacD like this.
  18. rbarlyo

wawa defender

If I can see Rarity 3 more times this summer, that would fuckin rock. I'd probably haul out to another date for that too.

19. bkaeser93

Trusted

Dan from Set It Off is being accused of sexual misconduct and is taking a hiatus from the band

Morgan likes this.
  20. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Yikes.

Sadly, lately when I come across a new band I like I find myself searching to see if any member has been accused of sexual assault/harassment.

21. Xpertguy5

Trusted

More artists being announced tomorrow

22. btr

Trusted Supporter

Seaway’s tour with Free Throw and Heart Attack Man just finished. Could see any of them being on it

Brent likes this.
  23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Would love for Seaway to be on it but I doubt

24. Joshua

Regular

Young culture would be a good add, I'm still hoping for eat your heart out though, I'm not expecting anyone who can comfortably fill a headlining show yet outside of a few one off adds

theasteriskera likes this.
  25. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I'd go nuts if it's Heart Attack Man. They haven't played greater Boston area in years.