Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sad Summer Festival (w/ The Maine, State Champs, Mayday Parade, The Wonder Years) Tour • Page 20

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Mar 15, 2019.

1. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Has it been confirmed yet if it was really the last Creeper show ever or just of the Eternity In Your Arms cycle?

2. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I do not think it has been confirmed that the band is finished. Before that I had heard that they were working on album 2.

3. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

It hasn't, that's why I said "still"

4. TDenverFan

Regular

The longer Creeper goes without an announcement the more I think their breakup is actually real, it's been like 6 months now

Emokid79 likes this.
  5. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

They've said before they don't like when bands post pictures in the studio and talk about working on new music-- they prefer when it's just a story or art piece that comes out of nowhere. So this makes sense that they'd "break up" to record a new album.

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

There were videos of them in the studio with Feldman at some point last year I believe

7. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

That’s what they want you to think. Don’t take their bait.

8. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

For what’s its worth re: Creeper, Will, Ian, and I have been friends for a few years now and we catch up whenever they’re in town. I was in London in February and Will and I were chatting. Unfortunately, we couldn’t meet up since he was “busy in LA”. They’re not done, just being mysterious, as always.

9. jonny cash

10. Jon

Regular

11. bwh0005

[]

909FFA70-ED16-4103-9398-1C1467D8347C.png
    no idea what this means, but figured i would post it.

cameoutswingin likes this.
  12. cameoutswingin

Regular

13. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

[​IMG]

14. ItsAndrew Apr 24, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 24, 2019)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

1. I always find it aggravating when an event has an after party at the same place the main event is but makes attendees pay extra.

2. I feel like after 10 hours of standing and watching bands most people won’t want to stand any longer for an after party. This seems like a bad idea.

Brent and theasteriskera like this.
  15. cameoutswingin

Regular

yeah I'm v not mad my date is not getting this, but if i was in a pop punk band I'd def try to book a show at night near the venue and trick people into coming by saying it was an 'emo night' afterparty

16. bwh0005

[]

I mean it kind of works for the Atlanta date, since that date is being split into a two day event. However, I agree this does seem like an overall bad idea.

17. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Doing this on a Sunday in MA... sucks.

Morgan likes this.
  18. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Yeah, if I lived a little closer to the Michigan date, I'd go, but with an 1+ hour drive back, I'm going to be exhausted, especially with it being on a Sunday.

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Going to Emo Nite after 10 hours outside sounds awful honestly, I'm glad there's not one at Columbus cus of course I would've felt compelled to go, but now it's not even a choice. I'm so glad there was a Saturday date close enough to me though, cus I'm just really really looking forward to this day.

SPine likes this.
  20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Fixed for you lol

No but I like our local Emo Night here but Emo Nite LA is honestly terrible

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  21. SPine

Trusted

I'll see ya there!

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

We will most definitely be hanging and drinking some 32oz beers

And I think @ALT/MSC/FAN is coming too!

Brent, mattfreaksmeout and SPine like this.
  23. SPine

Trusted

Modern Nostalgia Tour reunion. I will need to crash at one of my friends places. There's no way I'm driving back to Cleveland after.

mattfreaksmeout and JaytotheGee like this.
  24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Fair lol I think the only "official" Emo Night I went to was.. Brooklyn? After the Say Anything/Bayside tour. It was fun enough but yea it's usually better to stick to the local spots that have emo nights than these kind of things.

Yes to all of this! We're gonna have so much fun. And yes especially to the 32 oz. beers and Shaun not being able to drive back to Cleveland lol

JaytotheGee likes this.
  25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I would almost bet the local columbus one does something this night and that one is solid too! But yes definitely crashing in Columbus as well lol