Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sad Summer Festival (w/ The Maine, State Champs, Mayday Parade, The Wonder Years) Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Mar 15, 2019.

1. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

we have all gathered that the follow list generally means nothing

2. DonnyFTW

Regular

Forever the sickest kids are teasing the fest on Twitter. Safe to add them to the speculated list.

ALT/MSC/FAN, bkaeser93 and prtyscenes like this.
  3. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

some of the artists on the sad summer fest artist page you can click on. leads to absolutely nothing right now, but mayday parade's is the only one i've checked

edit: could only click on mayday parade and state champs

4. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

AND the artist/dates pages are now password protected

5. meggers

Trusted

Whenever I was at 8123 fest, The Maine said their summer tour was a full US run. So if this is it, it’s probably going everywhere.

bkaeser93 likes this.
  6. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

yeah, i was there too just sick the majority of the show so i have no memory of them saying this. glad someone remembered it!

7. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

this is a bit of a reach but wouldn't surprise me: who thinks the pages were take off password protection for people to find to show a little bit of the lineup to get hype built before they added the rest of the lineup?

8. Localman

Regular

9. karcrashianpanache

hysterical and useless

the wonder years and the maine I can't wait to squeal over the official announcement

pauljgreco and prtyscenes like this.
  10. meggers

Trusted

I asked John Sunday at the pop up shop and Pat said the same thing. I live in Dallas and they said they’d see me in July.

11. Pats12Sox34

Regular

Atleast for northeast folk Massconcerts Twitter has retweeted both state champs and the maines tweets regarding sad summer fest

chris_williams67 and prtyscenes like this.
  12. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

OH, definitely thought it was something said on stage. seems like it would've been. anyways. the maine out here literally telling us everything secretly!

meggers likes this.
  13. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

This sounds like it will be a blast

prtyscenes likes this.
  14. meggers

Trusted

Every Avenue will probably be on very few dates since Jimmie plays in Kane Brown’s band and he’s on tour most of the summer.

Pepetito and prtyscenes like this.
  15. crash53456

Regular

The Orlando Ampitheatre said there was an announcement coming and SC said they’d be back last night, so that’s probably connected.

prtyscenes likes this.
  16. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

does anyone think there might be a date closer to tampa instead of just orlando? tours typically hit both

17. bkaeser93

Trusted

I’m hoping. I can see it being at Vinoy or the Amphitheatre.

18. SPine

Trusted

Here for it

19. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Seriously can't wait to cry for eight straight hours I love 2019

meggers and estacey99 like this.
  20. cameoutswingin

Regular

Did anyone remember or screen cap the dates? Any weird cities with only one venue that would give us to clue to the size of venues that this would be at?

21. Joshua

Regular

The dates were never posted unfortunately, they only had some of the bands posted for a short period of time

22. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

if this comes to my town, I hope FYS is on my date cause somehow I still haven't been able to see them.

23. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

oh, it's definitely good for either of those. i know there's some other parks too that they could play at.

24. karcrashianpanache

hysterical and useless

I should mention, this was my first concert ever at Jannus Landing in St Pete. Every Avenue was on it, but apparently not on the tour mat. Would've never thought I'd have an opportunity to see 3/4 bands together again in 2019... lol

[​IMG]

meggers likes this.
  25. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

miss those tours where 100% of the bands were good and some openers weren't hit or miss. to be honest, i wouldn't be surprised if somehow all time low ends up being a special guest for maybe a date. even though they're taking a break (that we know of) for 2019.

Pepetito likes this.