Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sad Summer Festival (w/ The Maine, State Champs, Mayday Parade, The Wonder Years) Tour • Page 15

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Joshua

Regular

Tickets secured for philly and asbury park!

2. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

The Maine are up on the Minneapolis date's BandsInTown so they'll probably get added once the TBS tour ends

3. rbarlyo

wawa defender

Can only assume TWY will get added to NJ after AC beer fest

pauljgreco, Morgan and cameoutswingin like this.
  4. ccsc918

existing

Got my tickets for Chicago!

5. Joshua

Regular

Sounds like there's a strong possibility that the Maine and the wonder years get announced for all those dates after they finish up some prior engagements

6. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I just realized the "Special Guests" are only playing dates The Wonder Years aren't

7. cameoutswingin

Regular

FYS is a special guest and TWY are playing their date. But it makes sense that they would want to pad out the lineup days they aren't playing though.

8. Blink182Bouncer Mar 19, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 19, 2019)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Shoot, my bad, I thought Worcester was in NJ for a sec there, lol

*spelling error-- damn

cameoutswingin likes this.
  9. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

TWY doesn’t have any prior engagements out west, I’m guessing they are just doing less dates because Dan’s child will have just been born and it is less travel. The Maine should be playing everything though

Joshua likes this.
  10. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I've come to the point where I realize that the next time I see TWY it will most likely be for the 10 year upsides tour, which should be early next year I'm assuming. I'm not sad anymore that this is skipping the NW.

karcrashianpanache likes this.
  11. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Think they have that festival with blink/TSSF if I'm not mistaken? Back to the Beach or something?

12. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I really wish L.I.F.T & Just Friends weren't on so this show wouldn't have to start so fucking early. I have to teach a summer enrichment class until 3, and then have to work advisory time & activities until 5, so I don't even know if I'll get there in time to see Stand Atlantic which is really stressful.

13. Joshua

Regular

Yeah I actually just scheduled my summer internship/ courses around the dates I'm going to lol

14. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Lmao, signed this contract in Janurary and I'm not supposed to take any days off so I have no options :(

15. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Not sure if I saw it in here or not, but The Wonder Years is closing the Philly date.

pauljgreco and Morgan like this.
  16. bkaeser93

Trusted

Wish I got EA and FTSK but it’s okay. I’m into everyone I’ve listened to that’s on the lineup. The only two I haven’t listened to are Just Friends and Mom Jeans where should I start with those bands?

17. heaththehorizon

Regular

first mom jeans full length is a ton of fun and what blew them up

18. zachmacD

Trusted

It’s an outdoor stage in the lawn of the Mann center. I saw Brand New there in 2014 and it was awesome. You can see from anywhere

Morgan likes this.
  19. Pats12Sox34

Regular

Just Friends is about to play the best set of this whole festival. This will be huge for them at the end

mattfreaksmeout and Morgan like this.
  20. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

The tour poster is annoying me cause Mayday isn't down and to the left

21. bkaeser93

Trusted

Curious on how L.i.f.t is going to go over with these crowds. I’m stoked that they are on the tour but I have a feeling that they won’t go over to well.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  22. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

No ones gonna give a shit chief

23. Blink182Bouncer Mar 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 20, 2019)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

So do we think the undercard will go first in a random order then the headliners will go on in a random order? Or will there be some common order?

Or will the playing order be completely random where the headliners could play at 2 or they could play at 9?

24. Joshua

Regular

I'm thinking the former, doubt any of the headliners would've signed on this tour if there was a chance they play first at 2

25. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I don't think the undercard will go in a random order. L.I.F.T. will probably go first, then Just Friends, Stand Atlantic, and Mom Jeans. It sounds like they already have the closing band for each stop decided (i.e. we know TWY will be closing Philly). So while I don't think it'll be completely random for each stop they probably have a different order for each stop already planned out. More than likely by how each band does in that region on normal tours.

Joshua likes this.