Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sad Summer Festival (w/ The Maine, State Champs, Mayday Parade, The Wonder Years) Tour • Page 13

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Mar 15, 2019.

1. cameoutswingin

Regular

2. Rosie Moraine

I'm a bit bummed about CO not getting Wonder Years (/getting Emo Nite as a special guest lol), but still really excited for this!

3. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

That’s my guess. Do any other dates that the Maine are playing overlap with upcoming TBS shows?

4. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Any word on where the special guests are playing? My gf's favourite band is the Maine, and we've been trying to plan a vacation to somewhere in the US, and this would be perfect for if. Considering Atlanta, maybe NY, philly or Chicago too. Anyone think this will sell out super early?

5. Aloop

The Maine is playing all but Minnesota I believe? If you go to the artists page it has what dates each band are playing

6. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Wondering if TWY will be announced for Pontiac after Bled Fest

7. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

If you go to the website you'll see but I think Set It Off is playing Orlando, Four Year Strong is Massachusetts, Emo Nite is Colorado, FTSK is Texas and Every Avenue is Michigan.

8. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

My thoughts exactly. Wouldn't be surprised if The Maine gets announced for MN after TBS too.

smowashere likes this.
  9. a lack of color

Regular

So annoying that this is a Tuesday but I guess not everyone can be Taylor Swift and only tour on weekends lol. I'm supposed to see Taking Back Sunday at a festival that Thursday too. Gonna have to take the whole damn week off because I'm an old lady.

10. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Just checked- didn't realize the SGs were announced yet! Don't think we'd go to any of the cities that have SGs since I'm not too keen on Worcester or like Pontiac, but as long as TWY and the Maine are on, I think we'd go.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Columbus is a Saturday and the venue rules!

Shelly likes this.
  12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yes, definitely! The day is going to be so much fun

JaytotheGee likes this.
  13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

How does it work there? I noticed a GA pit and a GA lawn. Do you think that will be the case, or will they just do GA for the whole thing?

14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

The whole venue is always GA, once the pit gets super full they start doing one in one out stuff but rarely happens

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  15. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I won't stay in here because I'm sure I'm not disrupting anything, but you all should look into JJR and his role in some horrible shit and also not support FYS by seeing them on tour or buying their merch

16. SPine

Trusted

Will probably be at Columbus!

TMS2787 and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  17. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I feel like if this was a Saturday they could have a chance at selling out Chicago but it being a Wednesday and starting in the afternoon (thus making kids in school unable to go and people who have work), less people will probably attend.

18. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

It's over summer break so there will probably be a lot of the younger demographic at these dates.

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Well kids aren't typically in school July 24th, but what's odd is the decision to make it 17& up. Still I think the college crowd will be able to fill this out, plus the workers will join when they get off.

Ben Buchnat likes this.
  20. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

It's weird cause the FAQ on the Sad Sumer Site says it's all ages, so hopefully they'll be able to change the restriction.

21. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Ticketmaster says all ages for the Chicago show now.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Oh then yea this will sell out (or at least come close to selling out) the Aragon no problem.

23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Just got my Columbus ticket. $47.80 after fees. What a steal in all honesty. I'd much rather have this be a yearly thing than Warped Tour

falafelmywaffle and Shelly like this.
  24. crash53456

Regular

Like $45 total for Orlando

25. meggers

Trusted

Got my ticket for Dallas for $30. Bless the early bird presale.