Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sad Summer Fest Announce New Dates

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Sad Summer Fest have announced their re-scheduled tour dates for 2021. The tour will include All Time Low, The Story So Far, Movements, The Maine, Yours Truly, Grayscale, and Destroy Boys.

7/09 - ORLANDO Orlando Amphitheatre at the Central Florida Fairgrounds
    7/10 - ATLANTA Steve Polk Plaza At The Masquerade
    7/13 - COLUMBUS Express Live! Outdoor
    7/14 - TORONTO RBC Echo Beach
    7/16 - BALTIMORE Mecu Pavilion
    7/17 - PHILADELPHIA Skyline Stage @ The Mann
    7/21 - PITTSBURGH Stage AE Outdoors
    7/23 - NEW YORK The Rooftop At Pier 17
    7/24 - WORCHESTER Palladium (Outdoors)
    7/25 - ASBURY PARK Stone Pony Summer Stage
    7/30 - PONTIAC Crofoot Festival Grounds
    7/31 - MILWAUKEE Eagles Ballroom
    8/06 - SACRAMENTO Papa Murphy's Park At Cal Expo
    8/07 - ANAHEIM City National Grove Outdoors
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. BelieF

Regular

The ticket prices clearing 100 for NYC left a salty taste in my mouth.

3. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Resale? There's no way face value of these tickets is $100.

4. BelieF

Regular

From what I saw/understood. The day tickets went for sale they were let's say close to 70 after fees. This event operated on a different pricing system that ticket master started doing within the last year or two not too sure. Basically the price slides depending on demand. I looked maybe 10 days later and they spiked to 70 before fees. Checked when I got paid and it was 100 without fees. Not long after it sold out. I get NYC rooftop all time low etc $$$ but yeah not worth it since I'm not into atl or the Maine. The presumptive headliners for my date.