Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

sA1nts & sA1lors [Archived] • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Garrett, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

florida breakdown:

my first girlfriend lived in pasco county.

i love tampa, but i was also born there.

miami, jacksonville, lakeland, and gainesville are the worst.

orlando would be alright if it had half the people. tallahassee was cool for field trips and stuff in school.

tennessee breakdown:

chattanooga, nashville, and knoxville are all actually pretty cool for different things.

i've not been to memphis.

Dirty Sanchez and CarpetElf like this.
  2. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Boston is definitely bad for driving. It's maybe the worst part of our city (nobody say anything about supposed racism)

3. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh yeah, made it

4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Only been to Tampa twice. Aquarium is dope. Ybor is cool. There's a lot of dog racing and strip clubs. Downtown looks cool. Whoever decided that switching the direction of one way roads was a good idea is a fucking moron.

Jacksonville is shit. Gainesville is less shit with more mosquitoes and frat boys. Orlando is the perfect Florida city. It's also shit. Tallahassee has cool things but also not cool things. Never been to Miami.

dadbolt likes this.
  5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Also, there is no fucking way Austin is worse for driving than Houston.

6. Garrett

the crosstown upper deck is the greatest thing that ever happened to my work commute when i lived there so please take this back

7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Sorry, I lumped a St. Pete complaint in with Tampa haha

Downtown St. Pete is terrible. Very pretty. Very terrible to drive around.

Garrett L. likes this.
  8. Dog with a Blog

Blech

9. Garrett

driving in downtown st pete is stupid. trying to find parking for shows at the state theatre or jannus landing were always a debacle, too.

CarpetElf likes this.
  10. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

It's true. Austin's roads haven't quite caught up to the growth of the city and surrounding suburbs so driving during any kind of rush hour is a literal hellscape nightmare

Mayra likes this.
  11. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Man that story from last night is wack as hell

I did laugh to myself imagining if you had requested an ass meal instead of cuddles and what is reaction would have been

12. Yasqueen4

Trusted

First cat pic of new thread (I think) IMG_20180119_205938733_LL.jpg

13. Yasqueen4

Trusted

He's bein really cute lately.

14. Dog with a Blog

Oh man. Yeah, that would have been baddddd. But we are not like that. It was just odd, I guess.

dadbolt likes this.
  15. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

But like, how haha. Houston has four times the people, the city is an absolute nightmare logistically, and those interstates are hell. Granted, I don't take interstates so I don't particularly care haha. Houston is notorious for being one of the worst in the nation

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Charlotte is getting pretty bad too. One of the fastest growing cities in the country, clearly was not expecting it to be, fucking New York and Florida drivers everywhere, and there are almost no turn lanes and turn arrows.

18. Yasqueen4

Trusted

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Driving in any city would probably give me a panic attack

CarpetElf likes this.
  20. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

The roads and highways literally aren't built for the number of people that are there now. And it's only made worse by the amount of festivals and rallys and sports and whatever that are held in Austin that brings more people traveling there

21. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yeah I don't care for it.

22. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I still feel like Houston would be worse considering their roads are built for that volume. I can see it being bad for commuting but I just don't think it's worse than Houston. Mostly because you have to commute through that shit there. There aren't actually ways to avoid it there and it's a lot harder to live in the city.

23. Garrett

Atlanta traffic is the worst I've driven in. I've been a passenger in LA, but it's pretty comparable to Atlanta.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  24. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Only been to Atlanta twice but it compares to Charlotte tbh. Granted, that's just from an immediate area perspective. Commuting is 100 percent worse in Atlanta.

25. Dog with a Blog

Fuck! I ate carbs last night. Drunk, doesn’t count.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and dadbolt like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.