Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rush Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Smage, Oct 30, 2016.

1. tomdelonge

Trusted

I'm into it!

I'm surprised the first album is the bottom, but I guess something's gotta be there.

bachna84 likes this.
  2. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Yeah that didn’t really feel right to me either - I think I ranked it so far down since Neil Peart wasn’t in the band yet

3. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

I can pick so many nits personally with that list, but instead I'm just pumped people are doing full-catalog dives on classic artists.

bachna84 likes this.
  4. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

that's why it's my list :covermouth:

they really didn't have many missteps throughout their career though and even the albums i didn't enjoy as much had lots to like on them

5. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Thinking I’m going to do Rush after I do Iron Maiden’s discography run through. Excited to do this

tomdelonge, riotspray and bachna84 like this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

beachdude likes this.
  8. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

In a Rush mood recently. Always listened to them here and there, but never became super familiar with the band's entire discography.

beachdude and waking season like this.
  9. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Make sure you listen to Natural Science during your Rush mood

10. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Permanent Waves is actually my favorite album from them. It was also released the same day as my birthday, but 7 years before I was born.

Currently listening to R40 live and HOLY MOLY.

beachdude and Blainer93 like this.
  11. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Damn, I forgot how amazing their debut is. I haven’t listened to it in forever. Like holy shit.

My sister used to have a poster of that album in her room and it always caught my eye.

12. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

Presto is underrated. "The Pass" in particular stands up with their best work.

Barcara likes this.