Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rupaul's Drag Race (VH1) TV Show • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Oct 20, 2017.

1. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

Brooke Lynn's reactions were so good in Untucked. Silky is so unbelievably delusional that I need her to be gone. From thinking she's the bee's knees to all of her "America loves me" comments to her unending (and fully wackadoodle) hate for Yvie, I just can't stand her any more. (Then again, I've kinda been over her since episode one, but I digress...)

I want to see Vanjie succeed, I just need her to amp up her runway. I thought the conflict between her and Yvie felt weirdly forced? Like, she was very clearly joking when asked about who should go home, at least I thought so. Found that entire exchange a little disappointing from both of them, but eh.

Spenny likes this.
  2. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I can see Yvie, Silky, and Akeria being decent at snatch game
    I don’t have high hopes for the rest of the group

Spenny likes this.
  3. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Snatch game always makes me excited, but I always end up feeling disappointed.

Brooke Lynn stole the show with the reveal.

nomemorial likes this.
  4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

that entire snatch game

[​IMG]

nomemorial and mad like this.
  5. Spenny

Regular

Snatch Game was a mess, but that was one of the best lipsyncs in the history of the show. And Brooke Lynn's runway reveal. And Shuga's gown. AND NINA'S LOOK KILLED ME TOO. Too good.

nomemorial likes this.
  6. mad

I was right. Prestigious

incredibly forgettable snatch game but un fucking believable runway and lip sync

nomemorial likes this.
  7. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

That lip sync left me SPEECHLESS. Unreal!!

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Oh wow

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Something about this season is just not doing it for me. It feels like there are clear front runners, so these elims don't mean anything.

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

you go princess of Genovia

Contender likes this.
  11. Contender

I cry thinking about how much I love Monet too

12. Spenny

Regular

Seriously one of the sweetest things I've seen in a while.

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

that is so adorable

14. Contender

Justice for Nina

meggers likes this.
  15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Honey with the beard tho.

I think it should have been Evie and Silky, but Ru knows Evie would slaughter Silky in the lipsync, so he went with the safe choice.

Contender likes this.
  16. mad

I was right. Prestigious

that was the most boring lip sync

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Only read the result. Was not expecting that.

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Is Ru the busiest person in show biz? Jeeeeez.

20. Contender

Season 1-5 are now on prime!

21. The lady and I went and saw Nina West live this weekend, and it was sooo much fucking fun!

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This UK cast is... something...

23. Spenny

Regular

Not a fan hey? I think the cast is insanely strong for the UK show, though that first lipsync was... rough.

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I guess I just need to see more. I know absolutely nothing about the UK scene. It felt like the fact that the chose a girl with literally zero experience for the show meant the pickings might have been a bit slim? Super interesting that they picked a guy with a girlfriend, though that even seems a little questionable. lol Also, uhhh... There is a Canadian dude on the show?

I made that comment after watching the introductions, which admittedly was a little preemptive. Some of the looks they turned out were great. I didn't think any of them were egregious or anything. If the whole season has outfits that good, I'm all for it. Hell, the kid with 11 months experience, thats never been to a drag show, had one of my favorite looks of the night.

I think this season will surprise me and be better than the last two American shows.

Spenny likes this.
  25. Contender

Not into the UK cabaret style of drag, so it’s miss for me. The person with the girlfriend identifies as bi, so no issues.

Disasterina was Dragula and she is “heteroflexible” lol

Spenny likes this.