Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rupaul's Drag Race (VH1) TV Show • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

How the FUCK you gonna eliminate someone who just did a backflip in HEELS.

Silky needs to fucking go.

TROYE SIVAN NEXT WEEK. YEEEEE.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

well that episode was brutal.

3. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

without getting to specifically into spoilers, was it a bad episode or just some hard to watch moments?

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

There was a team challenge that had The single worst performance in show history.

5. Spenny

Regular

But the other team killed it and more than made up for the cringe-ness of the other half. It was a solid episode IMO.

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Yeah, for sure. The lip sync was pure chaos.

Spenny likes this.
  7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

hated that lip sync
    I related to nina west so hard in untucked
    “why are we yelling?”

Spenny likes this.
  8. Spenny

Regular

The more I think back on it, I'm inclined to agree that Ra'jah's team put in the worst performance in Drag Race herstory. When I think of absolute bombs, I usually think of Season 7's MacBitch, but whenever I watch that episode back now I actually love it. So cringeworthy that it's almost great haha.

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

LOVED all of the runways this week except for Shugah.

Brooklyn is definitely a favorite rn.

Joel and Michelle definitely fucking after this. lol

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Not Ariel! :verysad:

That elimination was inevitable though.

11. Spenny

Regular

She was overdue to go home and was a complete trainwreck in the ball, so I'm not surprised.

Contender likes this.
  12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

That was easily Shuga's best look. LOVED it.

Akeria fucking killed it.

Plastique's runways are always fucking perfect.

There is not a single Nina look I have liked. I just do not get what she is going for ever.

13. Spenny

Regular

People really need to stop sleeping on A'keria, she is too fucking good.

nomemorial likes this.
  14. finnyscott

I'm from New York. No, not the city.

I was uh shocked Ra’jah survived her third lip sync that is rare

15. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

The lip sync judgment this week was a joke. One of the few in this show's history that left me legitimately angry. Totally unjustified in my opinion.

meggers likes this.
  16. Spenny

Regular

Eh... at least Ra'jah did well in the lipsync. I disagreed with the decision but at least it wasn't completely unjustified. Pearl vs. Trixie lipsync to Dreamin' is the ultimate anger-inducing lipsync for me.

17. nomemorial

Maybe I was just distracted by the glitter and such of Scarlet's lipsync, but I thought Scarlet did a way better job in the lipsync, too. I dunno.

I remember that one, though - I don't think I was really all that upset because Pearl was one of my favorites of that season, but looking back I can definitely see why it would be frustrating.

18. swboyd

All I could really think of when Scarlet got eliminated was, "Well, she'll be a prime candidate when they have the inevitable episode when the eliminated candidates come back to have an opportunity to return."

nomemorial likes this.
  19. nomemorial

Yep. I feel like there has been a lot of production push towards making Ra'jah a "villain" of the season (there's always one) so I'd put money on the table that they'll give Scarlet a chance for redemption in some type of epic fashion when that episode comes around.

swboyd likes this.
  20. swboyd

Especially consider she's been pretty consistent in all aspects of her drag other than her choreography...which to be fair, this was a dance challenge so it's a big factor...but I had her pegged as a favorite at the beginning of the season. It's hard to tell what's going through Ru and the rest of the producers' minds this season tbh.

21. Spenny

Regular

I feel like she's more likely to return for AS5, if anything. With 15 queens this season, I doubt they will do a rudemption episode. But happy to be proven wrong!

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I don't think Scarlett is very good of a personality. Being full of yourself doesn't automatically qualify you for AS imo.

23. swboyd

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I liked Scarlett, but I digress...overall, I'm enjoying this season a lot more than 10 and AS4 and am excited for the rest of it.

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Snatch Game next week! And Jinx!

25. Spenny

Regular

Can't even begin to guess who will excel at Snatch Game. Nina is an easy guess. Vanjie needs to step up as well or she deserves to go home in the next episode or two.

This week's Untucked was probably the most dramatic (and best) one in years. Brooke Lynn's pillow fort and reactions were an entire mood and I'm HERE FOR IT.

nomemorial likes this.