Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rupaul's Drag Race (VH1) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

I need explanations and stories about getting her.

2. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

I am so hype for AS3. I love this show so much and binged all the seasons I hadn't seen with my wife over the past few months - now that we're done, there's a huge Drag Race-sized hole in our evenings (and hearts.) Katya is my absolute favorite. Rooting for Trixie this season, though! (and will be glad to see Milk, Thorgy, and Ben again)

Contender likes this.
  3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Thorgy is probs my least favorite to have a deep run in a season. Or maybe Cynthia.

4. nomemorial

Ahh, I quite like both of them. Thorgy was probably my favorite from that season, actually, except for Cynthia, oddly enough! Just thought she was one of the more consistently creative queens on a season that unfortunately didn't wow me too much overall.

5. cybele

set our hearts ablaze Supporter

LOGO is doing a marathon of the entire series starting tonight (a couple hours ago) up until the premiere of the new season. Its been years since i watched season 1. I know where I'll be until Thursday...

6. Contender

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Can we get rid of Aja tho

nomemorial likes this.
  8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I wish it'd be Kimchi.

nomemorial likes this.
  9. nomemorial Jan 24, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 24, 2018)
    nomemorial

Agreed on both points ^^

but really, who will number ten be??? I really want Adore or Katya, but don't think that's gonna happen :(

Henry likes this.
  10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Adore makes me question everything I thought I knew about myself. Would love that.

nomemorial likes this.
  11. nomemorial

I literally feel the exact same way

Henry likes this.
  12. Contender

I honestly would love not to see Adore ever again on Drag Race

13. Contender

yoooooooooo

Once again, those Nancy Drews on reddit ended up being correct about the mystery queen. I don't mind bringing back former winners because Bebe deserves to have the entirely new generation fall in love with her. Aja (she turned it outtt), Shangela, and Trixie had my favorite performances of the night. I really enjoyed Dela ad Thorgy's too.

Such a bummer that Morgan underperformed. As much as I enjoyed Chi Chi in S8, she isn't long for this season. For drama reasons, I would have kept Morgan. Like Bebe, she needs more exposure to the drag kids.

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Man, Chi Chi was baddddd in that performance.

Contender likes this.
  15. finnyscott

I'm from New York. No, not the city.

I was looking forward to learning more about Morgan because I skipped right over seasons 2 and 3 but maybe she'll be the one to come back later on.

I loathe Kennedy and really hope she gets kicked off early.

I'm pretty neutral about Bebe coming back but overall I think the reasoning is pretty sound.

Do y'all think there will be some kind of season-specific twist? The first episode seemed like a scene-for-scene rehash of the All Stars 2 premiere and I was kinda hoping there would be something more original about it.

16. Contender

This is what Milk said at a watch party in Seattle last night, and knowing this it makes sense. Her top skill has been her dancing ability so I was shocked to see her with such a flat performance. Willam also said he was told that she dropped the baton a few times during.

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

[​IMG]

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

One down, one to go

19. Contender

Courtney Act won Celebrity Big Brother UK. Homophobia is officially cancelled.

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

So crazy to me that he is now a tv staple on three continents. lol

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Man, I can't believe how much of a bitch they made Milk out to be. I was really pulling for him, but he suckkkkkkkked.

finnyscott likes this.
  22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

finnyscott likes this.
  23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm 50/50 on whether I loved or hated the first one. Looking forward to this though. Loved Bianca.

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Queen

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

So excited. Love her and Snatch Game. These are my favorite episodes each season.

Contender likes this.